Thread: Free 2257 Excel Database from Cool-content

Free 2257 Excel Database from Cool-content

Got this in email today cc2257rks Database but haven't had a chance to install it yet ... they're offering a 2257 Excel Database program for free download along with a pdf manual. Has anyone had a chance to check it out yet?

Whether it's totally doable or not, I thought it was a pretty nice thing to offer up to webmasters.

Lifer
    Hi...

No, it is no joke.

I wrote the program that Casper is giving away.

There are a number of people that need help and don't understand just what kind of information they need to maintain. Even the best system is complicated.

So, afterr the regulations were announced, Casper and I watched a number of costly solutions come onto the market. I really can't afford to invest a lot of money into one of those... and some are easier than others.

I had to have something though, as did Casper... so I started with a prototype, released it on another board... took suggestions and feedback to heart, implemented a boat load of suggestions form Casper, since he wants the very best...

The CC2257RKS is the result.

I use it to maintain my records for two sites... It works... and you choose the detail that you want to go into.

If you have any questions, I'll kinda keep an eye on this thread. Just ask away, and I'll tell you how the program works to meet your needs.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Being outside the US I don't need this, but you know, I have to say that this is super of both Casper and You.... It restores one's faith in people... so for what it might be worth... thank you both. and thanks too for Bec for posting it and sharing... it is going to make life a lot easier I think for many who can't afford those costly system or have been worrying... so big thank you's... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Wow, that was great of you to stop by and reply Lifer ... and kudos to both you and Casper and whoever else has contributed to making this a happening thing!

It certainly is a worry for a lot of folks that just can't plunk down hundreds of dollars for a tracking system and don't have a clue on how to come up with their own database.

I know I'll be giving this a try over the weekend, so I hope you were sincere about checking back for any questions!

Thanks again! :thumbsup: