Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone in Bangkok now?

Greg Gaskell

Is anyone in Bangkok now?

If anyone is in Bangkok now or over the next week and wants to hook up for a few beers, please contact me on ICQ:119936

BoyNation
    Greg...please contact me by email. I am not in Bangkok but wanted to talk with you about content over there.

Thanks!

BoyNation

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gaskell
    If anyone is in Bangkok now or over the next week and wants to hook up for a few beers, please contact me on ICQ:119936
    if your trying to make us "jealous-crazy!" because your running around in a country full of asian boyz!...it's working! , have a good stay!

sincerely ~ ..."robert jealous-crazy for me! , maybe someday you find good boyfriend to beat you up!"... - the world of suzie wong :goof:

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNation
    Greg...please contact me by email. I am not in Bangkok but wanted to talk with you about content over there.

Thanks!

BoyNation
    Hi, you need to be talking to Danny or Craig and set something up together where you do not compete, but compliment each others business and mybe with an alliance members area sharing.

Just me 2cents that will help you all retain.

Greg Gaskell
    :devil:
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    if your trying to make us "jealous-crazy!" because your running around in a country full of asian boyz!...it's working! , have a good stay!

sincerely ~ ..."robert jealous-crazy for me! , maybe someday you find good boyfriend to beat you up!"... - the world of suzie wong :goof:
    Thank you... do you know what for????

you put a smile on my face, well done. :devil:

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Well it appears that there is a whole group of GWW members hanging out in Bangkok around thousands of asian boys these days.... not that that's what they are all here for....

had a great couple of sessions yesterday with xxxoutsourcing and an evening out with kelly, greg's partner, nemo from gaycocklibrary and Lawrence, from ... (gosh i forgot) but we all had a great time sitting around, drinking beer in the food court of the night bazaar in bangkok ( a thai food virtual utopia) and dishing 2257, talking about the industry in general, and just plain old sharing a good time just unwinding a bit.

too bad we can't have a gay webmaster gathering in bangkok, you guys would have a blast.... but then again, we might not get much work done..

not that that would be a bad thing.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i'm looking for people in bkk
    ponyboy@optonline.net
    roy

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    i'm looking for people in bkk
    ponyboy@optonline.net
    roy
    Can you tell us more about what type of people you are looking for and why?

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    looking for hot twink models in thailand, and some one there that can handle a digital cam.

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    Well it appears that there is a whole group of GWW members hanging out in Bangkok around thousands of asian boys these days.... not that that's what they are all here for....

had a great couple of sessions yesterday with xxxoutsourcing and an evening out with kelly, greg's partner, nemo from gaycocklibrary and Lawrence, from ... (gosh i forgot) but we all had a great time sitting around, drinking beer in the food court of the night bazaar in bangkok ( a thai food virtual utopia) and dishing 2257, talking about the industry in general, and just plain old sharing a good time just unwinding a bit.

too bad we can't have a gay webmaster gathering in bangkok, you guys would have a blast.... but then again, we might not get much work done..

not that that would be a bad thing.
    A gay webmaster meeting in bangkok would be a GREAT fun
    Thanks for yesterday...we did have a great time!

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    looking for hot twink models in thailand, and some one there that can handle a digital cam.
    hmmmm I'm not sure if i'm hot enough to be a model LOL

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Adventure
    hmmmm I'm not sure if i'm hot enough to be a model LOL
    I'm here to tell you guys, he's wrong. He is VERY cute. He would make a good model, and i think anyone who likes asian men would chase after him to date him.

Trust me. I tried to chase him last night but he runs faster than me...

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gaskell
    :devil:

Thank you... do you know what for????

you put a smile on my face, well done. :devil:
    uummm...exotic orchids? , asian furnishings & arts? , i can't think of what else they would have of interest! :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."so many men! , so little time!" - miquel brown

p.s ~ again have a good stay! , don't forget to take pictures!

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I am back in BKK after a great time in Laos. Maybe we should shecdule the gay webmaster in HK instead of BKK, avoid the legal hassles.

I am back to HK soon, supposedly tommorrow, but who knows..........heheheheh......a very HARD place to leave.

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    I am back in BKK after a great time in Laos. Maybe we should shecdule the gay webmaster in HK instead of BKK, avoid the legal hassles.

I am back to HK soon, supposedly tommorrow, but who knows..........heheheheh......a very HARD place to leave.
    Sounds like a plan could be coming together :thumbsup:

We need to put a list together of who we can all be meeting and where people are from.
    I'm sure you guys have some contacts of who is where and running what sites.