Thread: Who is in your Processor Cascade...or do you have one?

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

Who is in your Processor Cascade...or do you have one?

Who is in your billing processor cascade for your paysites.. and in what order..... ?

Why this order? because of scrubbing, conversions, reliability, other factors?

Or do you even have cascading billing?

when a company i was with cascaded ccbill ---> epoch, we got a lot more signups, but a lot less rebills. i have no idea why that is, but when we cascaded epoch --->ccbill, i saw less initial signups but a significant amount more rebills.

go figure!

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    epoch -> ccbill -> gxbill/wts

epoch provides the most flexible payment options for our needs. (cross sales, upsells, immediate trial-to-monthly upgrades, data posts, etc.) they also have knowledgeable tech people who know what they are talking about (or at least pretend well)

ccbill is great but their webmaster interface is a bit too slow and their tech support people have no idea what they are talking about. (i worked as tech support for a 3rd party processor for almost 3 years so i claim i know what i'm talking about)
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I have also noted the same as Basschick with a couple of different companies that we are affiliated with, the second they switched to cascading, signups were good but, rebills went down the shitter.

One of them even stopped cascading about a year ago and the day they did, rebills rose on almost the same level of signups.

Regards,

Lee