Thread: 2257 Privacy request from a model

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

2257 Privacy request from a model

We just got a special request from a model who just signed on to do a photo/video set for us under an exclusive arrangement.

Here is the direct quote from his email to me...

by the way, i hope you can keep the private information about me. for instance, my name, my nationality, my background etc.
    Well guess I'm gonna lose this model now because I have to explain to him the fact that i cannot guarantee this with the new 2257 Regs..

and this is exactly one of the most direct impacts this type of law will have on content producers....once models find out their privacy is not assured... i firmly believe we will see a significant reduction of models willing to work.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    We just got a special request from a model who just signed on to do a photo/video set for us under an exclusive arrangement.

Here is the direct quote from his email to me...

Well guess I'm gonna lose this model now because I have to explain to him the fact that i cannot guarantee this with the new 2257 Regs..

and this is exactly one of the most direct impacts this type of law will have on content producers....once models find out their privacy is not assured... i firmly believe we will see a significant reduction of models willing to work.
    not necessarily! , if you are just using his "media" within your sites only! , you can assure him of privacy within your "company" , it's the "content" models i feel sorry for!
    i no longer produce "custom-content" for sites outside my own! , i personally do not agree with the law concerning the invasion of model privacy and this is how i will "comply!"
    i believe this will "impact" content providers the hardest! , i'd love to see how there going to explain to there "potential-models!" ..."not only will the world see you naked! , they'll know where you live!"...

sincerely ~ ..."sometimes you must cut off a finger to save a hand!"...