Thread: Question about Sorenson Squeeze

Slade

I Wonder? Question about Sorenson Squeeze

I just got Sorenson Squeeze and am having a heck of a time with vob files as far as audio goes.

Now, according to the manual, Sorenson Squeeze comes with many different audio codecs..but the ONLY ones that will show for me when I go to modify or encode a file to wmv is wmv9 wmv9 pro wmv9 voice wmv lossless & acelp.net. Now after I encode (and I've used every single codec with the same results), the video plays fine, but I hear nothing..even though it shows in the properties of the encoded file that there is indeed audio.

Anyone run into this problem and/or figured it out? Any way of adding a new audio codec to a profile, like the AC3 codec?

Thanks!

curiousbunny
    Its a great program but it gave me alot of headaches as well
    http://p094.ezboard.com/bsorensonsqueeze

i went to the forum there and i found the answers to most of my problems.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousbunny
    Its a great program but it gave me alot of headaches as well
    http://p094.ezboard.com/bsorensonsqueeze

i went to the forum there and i found the answers to most of my problems.

Thanks for the link. Went to that forum (weird forum..have to sign up for spam to join?!?) and couldn't find any info listed about vob files, so I left a post similar to the one here.

are you running a registered version or just the free trial? I have the registered version 4.0 and can see about 25 different options under the .wmv setting, most of them are by stream or file size (ie, 112K_stream, 1Mbps_stream, etc and Lg_Prog, Med_prog and sm_prog).

cheers,
    Luke