Thread: I Have Started Making Dessert For Tomorrow

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah I Have Started Making Dessert For Tomorrow

Just started making a trifle for July 4th dinner tomorrow and i gotta say each time i make one of these suckers thy get better than the last one :thumbsup:

Set the Jell-O, lady fingers and fruit now im gonna start making the custard / pudding mix

Once this is done im also going to try doing some scotch eggs to throw on the BBQ once the ribs are cooked

I love July 4th

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    sounds delicious lee! , 4th of july is alot of work ( similar to thanksgiving! ) but most of it is "raw" and soaking in sauces for the grill so it's pretty much done!
    i had to tie a couple of straps to an old "tree-house" that was in my back yard and pull it down with my truck! ( last year a couple of people broke the 3rd tier of it climbing into it ) didn't want any accidents this year.
    i also had to mow down a pasture so people could lay out blankets and tents and watch the firework displays ( waikiki/pearlharbor/schofield/ewa ) from my location!
    i know we live in an age of "have it catered!" but there's something to be said about doing it yourself! , and you can really taste the difference!

sincerely ~ ..."the proof is in the pudding!"...

p.s ~ have a happy and safe 4th everyone! , and remember to use fireworks with caution!