Thread: Ounique

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

Ounique

Has it gone down the pan ? I see that they updated May 20.

Big big shame if they have, they used to be my main supplier of content

:vanish:
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Not sure if they are going however, they havent been as on top of things the last few months as they previously have been.

Regards,

Lee

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    They are probably not updating because they are busy "paying their programmers wtih content" to establish their database for their existing content and don't want to add new content until it is all done. However, it would seem that as many sites success depends on new content, it would have been smartest to develop the dbase, add new content first, then work backwards.... but that's just me..

But, if I were a fortune teller, i would begin to suggest that any content provider dealing with foreign content is likely to have less of it to offer in the future due to new 2257 ID issues.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I agree with you Tom. Not only all the 2257 issues but just out of concern about safety issues and the fact that it is hard to find enough time to do all the stuff I have to do, I dont do any content for other people anymore either.

I dont think many people appreciate the actual danger that can be involved in filming outside the US, especially in some of the places we shoot. It takes years of developing trusted and trustworthy network of people to work with, and the prices I would have to charge to justify the return would make it cost prohibitive for clients.

Fetishlady
    ounique might be busy with all these changes - i mean the 2257!

basement
    I'm still getting my checks from them and last month my sales were best in 3 yrs for the same month. Like the rest of you i have been bit preoccupied by 2257 concerns. Lost my US partner who had been in the biz for 10 yrs but got out because of 2257 fears. I am just putting together another 10 sets to send to them. First time in a couple of months.