Thread: If I could have anything i wanted it would be....

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar

If I could have anything i wanted it would be....

If you could have anything you wanted in the way of a script that would help you in your business, what would it be? (excluding the script that would create the perfect sexual partner and sidekick)

Got to thinking about my shopping list with my present contracted coders, and we were brainstorming about what I would want to have scripted for automating, or tracking or centralizing my business..

Stats package?
    email?
    Blogs?
    Gallery makers?
    Gallery trackers?

Etc..

What would you want?

How about a quality cascading billing system that does not cost thousands of dollars, has no monthly fees and works with all major billing systems that still exist for adult.

cheers,
    Luke

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    How about a quality cascading billing system that does not cost thousands of dollars, has no monthly fees and works with all major billing systems that still exist for adult.

cheers,
    Luke
    wow, a great idea. i love the part about "with all major billing systems that still exist.." it's been quite the war of attrition in the last few years that's for sure.

wonder if you could get the billing processors to allow pass through information to develop this type of program...?

you can capture the info (except cc number) before you pass it off to the billing company, then pre-populate those fields. The only thing they don't let you do is take the cc number yourself.

I think this is how other cascading systems do it

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id like a script that did ALL of my work for and then made coffee for me when it had finished too

Actually, there are to many to list, im always coming up with script ideas.. Just ask Allan @ http://www.auscoding.com LOL

Regards,

Lee