Thread: on FX tonight, a conservative spends 30 days living with gay people

Marc

on FX tonight, a conservative spends 30 days living with gay people

http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/30days.html

I think the tv commercial for it said he was a preacher but Im not sure.
    Ill watch it, it should be interesting. Love to see what they say about gay people.

This week: A 24-year-old conservative heterosexual man travels to San Francisco and immerses himself in the gay culture.

curiousbunny
    Thanks for the heads up dude ! I was waiting to see it on FOX but I didnt' know i had a different channel called FX LOL after i found it it was already half way through the show but am glad they repeated it again ! Anyway, I thought it was great. :o)

Xstr8guy
    Oh it was painful to watch! And unfortunately most middle-Americans feel the same way that this Michigan farmboy did. At least his narrow mind was expanded ever-so-slightly.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    More narrow minds will be expanded as more of us come out of the closet. If every gay man just came out to his family, friends, and co-workers there would only be a dozen people left in the United States that didn't know at least one gay person. The people that hate us don't know us--and that is because we don't tell them who we are and that we are everywhere. We stay hidden, sadly, because once we come out to someone, they stop hating fags and start defending their gay friends.

So, come out come out wherever you are! It is tough--my mother didn't speak to me for 5 months after I told her. Now the only thing that is holding them back from pushing me to marry the man of my dreams is that they know gays can't get married yet. My parents are now very supportive and they are telling their friends--and their friends stopped hating fags and starting defending gay people because they knew me, they knew my parents, and all of a sudden they realized that "fags" weren't just a bunch of HIV positive loners in San Francisco but that gay people really are everywhere and in every family.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!