Thread: Query on aWiz Paysite Manager

I'm not gay; I'm British!

Query on aWiz Paysite Manager

Hi!

I am looking to buy aWiz Paysite Manager and wanted to get:

- some feedback
    - websites who use it to manage their content

Basically at the moment I'm looking for a CMS that will automatically update image/video galleries in several categories.

eg: Category 1 add Set 234 next Thursday
    Category 2 add Set 235, 236, 237 next Friday

etc.

Ernie

Top Cat
    I am working with AWiz right now though my site is not yet live. It's pretty good and the support people are very helpful, though you can only contact them through e-mail. There are a few quirks with the program but nothing too serious. I would suggest you work with someone who knows php to fine tune it. That's my plan though I'm trying to figure lots of stuff out myself.

It can easily schedule content updates.

You also might want to look into using open source Mambo or PHP Nuke.

i was told by a programmer who i work with that mambo had security holes big enough to drive a truck through. there might be a newer version out there now, though.

i was also interested in aWiz, but i want to get a program i don't have to have a programmer work on. thanks for the info.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think Luke (Chilihost) uses this script maybe you could shoot him over a PM

Regards,

Lee

I am running an old version of this program, which is somewhat limited in its functionality. The newer version is supposed to be much better, I got the upgraded software from these guys but could not get it to function the way I wanted due to constant licensing problems. As a result, I gave up and just kept the old version since I already know its quirks! So my comments are irrelevant since you will not be able to buy the version that I am using anyway.

cheers,
    Luke