Thread: Hmm... could this be?? One of DM's hidden talents!

AJ.

Hmm... could this be?? One of DM's hidden talents!

was googlin' today and googled for something not even close to this, but this came up 2nd, checked it out and lo and behold it's an interview with DonMike [i'm damn sure it's Mr. DonMike of WWC]

http://www.shocktreatmentnetwork.com/dminterview.html

Triple X Gay
    i don't really know that guy, :uhoh: but i'll read the interview anyways. thanks :pie:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Oh my GOD!!! That is too funny. Yeah, back in my Rocky Horror days I had done a remix of the main song from the sequel, Shock Treatment. I outdid myself, if I do say so myself, it had samples from the movie, different versions of the song mixed together. I was really proud of it. Anyway, some years later I found out that tapes of it were circulating on the Rocky bootleg circuit. LOL! Who knew? So this guy got in touch with me and did this interview.

The sad thing is that I promised that guy I would send him a CD of the remix but I lost both his snail mail and email address and he didn't have an email anywhere on the site. That was the last time he updated it too. So I was never able to get it to him. Wow, how funny.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com