Thread: Get Your Own Adult Store Online FREE

fatjoe1212

Heres A Thought Get Your Own Adult Store Online FREE

I found a great link for adult webmasters who want to open up their own adult super store online for free. You make 35% on all sales and re-orders but best of all you can customize your store with your own logo’s and banner’s, you can even sell banner advertising space on your stores. There is over 50,000 adult products to sell. The company is called Pecash and I have been with them for a little over a year now and have been paid in total $10,328.57 up to date and this number is growing everyday. Most adult store affiliates only pay you around 20%, PEcash is the highest affiliate I have come across on the web and believe me I have searched. Just wanted to spread the word about a great, honest and profitable company to work for. I highly recommend you check them out.

http://www.pecash.4x2.net

I'm not Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that.... EmporerEJ's Avatar
    Political subdivision United States, Continent North America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    This same mesage has been spammed across a bunch of boards.
    So what is it?
    Do you think adult webMasters are stupid, or are you?

Figure you discovered the rosetta stone or something?

How about you show us the check stub? Or maybe the 1099 from your tax return?
    Hey, How about showing us this great site that you have making all this money!!!!

All of your profiles so far show nothing, and most of the messages are "post # 1."
    I smell SUPER SPAM.

Eric J. White
    VirtualSexMachine.com