Thread: Newbie Producers - Anyone Interested?

zoobrain

Newbie Producers - Anyone Interested?

Haven't posted in awhile----

but I have guys ready, willing and able to model for solo or duo j/o shoots (stills and/or video).

Here's the deal:

1. I'm experienced in shooting stills. My business partner is experienced in shooting video--both of us work in TV production and we're simply looking to to make some extra cash by shooting two or three times each month. Consistently.

2. We don't have many examples of previous work to share, which raises a flag immediately for many content buyers. Whatever the case, we are both professionals experienced in producing and directing TV production and have experience shooting gay adult content.

3. The preference is for an arrangement with one site (or group) to shoot exclusively rather than brokering the stuff out.

3. To keep it simple and streamlined, we'd like to shoot only solo/duo jerk off stills and video sets to start.

4. Our models come from the NYC/New Jersey area--most all are first-timers and just looking to make some extra cash. These guys range from Latin twink types to mid-20's jocks to 30-somethings getting into it.

This is a cool situation for someone looking for new models (first timers, or second timers). It's also a chance to try a couple of newbies and let us show you our stuff.

You pay the model fee and a flat production fee. We recruit, do the paperwork, shoot and deliver.

Get in touch if interested.

PS: I DO NOT have permission from the models to post pics publicly but I am happy to share privately.

PSS: There are two models ready to work ASAP. Both are Latin twink types who can be shot as perfectly innocent and tender or with a Latin street boy feel.

PSSS: I happen to find a lot of younger college/twink types who are ready to work, but would be happy to expand the range of looks. There are tons of guys in the City who are interested.

Dzinerbear
    I'm interested. Can you send me samples: michael at mancheck dot com

I'm looking for at least four galleries (photos/vid clips) a month. Perhaps more down the road.

Cheers
    dzinerbear