Thread: Has Anyone Tried The 'Fake' Plugin Approach On Their Paysites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Has Anyone Tried The 'Fake' Plugin Approach On Their Paysites?

What i mean is, buying a bunch of movies, dvd's whatever, and giving them the 'look and feel' of a paysite plugin feed?

If so, how did you do with such a setup?

We're looking at doing something similar over the coming weeks and wondered if the surfer would 'know' that they were fake plugins or, whether they would even care?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

i guess i don't see the point, since paysites with their own videos do better than paysites with plugins...

but it would be very easy - especially if you created a domain especially to serve the videos from. you could give them a look slightly unique from the sites, and have .htacess that allows anyone from your domains into the feeds protected area.

pro surfers will know, because they always recognize the plugins they've seen before. the rest probably don't care.

why would you? I don't get it either, like Patti says its much better to show surfers you are giving them something from your site and not just another plugin.

cheers,
    Luke

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

software

Could any of you guys let me know what software you would use to feed your own plugin content into your own members area - I think this idea Lee asked about is interesting.

many thanks

socks
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

why would you need software at all? just put 'em on another domain, give 'em their own design, and voila!