Thread: PHP programmer with video and cms experience

Top Cat

PHP programmer with video and cms experience

I recently installed aWiz, a commercial content management system for my website. It requires Mplayer to deliver video and my server administrator is not able to install it.

I am looking for a programmer who has an easy video delivery solution, preferably an already designed plug-in (using QuickTime, WMV or similar) that can be integrated into aWiz. I am also interested in some other small PHP programming assistance.

Please have experience with video delivery AND content management. Please send me links to sites you have worked on.

I am on a tight budget and schedule on this so please let me know your rates and availability.

Thanks!

AusCoding Allan
    Andy,

A previous client asked us to do work for them on an aWiz product. As I recall when I contacted them they wanted something like 2-5k for us as developers to be given access to the necessary code to perform the mods.

Needless to say the contract never went ahead.

My programmer Daniel would be happy to help with any of the php mods you are looking at.

Cheers,

Allan

Top Cat
    Thanks Allan. I've e-mailed the aWiz people about my problem but what a mess this has turned out to be. They've been very helpful but I'm very frustrated with the process.

Maybe a solution is a simple video-only cms that just links to everything on aWiz. I dunno, maybe the solution is to just go outside and scream for a while.

AusCoding Allan
    The go outside and scream thing works for me - I often wonder what the neighbours think though

A video-only cms might work but not sure how it would link in with aWiz.

If I can be of help shoot me an email allan at auscoding.com

Cheers,

Allan