Thread: Anyone On GWW Do A Lot Of Gay Ebony Marketing?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone On GWW Do A Lot Of Gay Ebony Marketing?

Im trying to find a sponsor that converts @ less than 1:126 for some gay ebony traffic that we have presently, so far Topucks is at 1:126 but im sure if i could find a less exposed site that ratio could be reduced.

Anyone here have a link or two they would like to share for an individual gay ebony site?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Ebony D converts very well for me. I realize they only pay $7.47 commission and you'll probably poo poo that, but consider that they shoot they're own content and they're not so good at marketing themselves. So these guys are very underexposed and they're a very easy sell and they rebill fairly well, too. Throw some traffic at them and see what they do for you.

dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cheers Michael appreciate the link :thumbsup:

Going to check it out now

Regards,

Lee

Mindy
    When we have some TRUE custom theaters I will make you a ebony custom theater...Ebony sells real well on ours ite.

I have 2 very small ebony membership sites that combined may send me 500 hits a day all they have is a link direct the the ebony movies...One is converting 1:88 the other is converting 1:27 no idea why but just goes to show you that even the simplest link can bring in money with VOD

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Ebony D converts very well for me. I realize they only pay $7.47 commission and you'll probably poo poo that, but consider that they shoot they're own content and they're not so good at marketing themselves. So these guys are very underexposed and they're a very easy sell and they rebill fairly well, too. Throw some traffic at them and see what they do for you.

dzinerbear
    Nice tour - but I wasn't happy to see the See More Black Men link at the base of part of their tour take you off to a page for AVS sites ... ouch! tour page That should show more models on their site or not exist! Major traffic leak.

bigcashsociety has a black site that I've done OK with. blackstudsociety.com