Thread: Another Internext on the Horizon

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

Another Internext on the Horizon

Internext happens in just 3 more weeks. The parties, the seminars, the socializing, the networking, the parties [did I say parties twice??]

I get in to Ft Lauderdale Thursday afternoon and leave Monday night [direct flights, thank you America West] and this year I have been honored with a seat on the Legal Panel--Friday afternoon scheduled from 4 to 5 PM although I dont plan on it ending before 6.

I am very excited about going. Who else is going and what do you have planned???
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Gary and I are driving down for the day before the show, taking a few friends and colleagues out to dinner than coming back home LOL

Regards,

Lee

kcwebwerks
    When are most planning on arriving? I'm debating between thursday evening and early Friday morning.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Well ya don't wanna miss Pridebucks bash at the clothing-optional resort, which is Thurs nite...

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Well ya don't wanna miss Pridebucks bash at the clothing-optional resort, which is Thurs nite...

With my body, clothing isn't an option... its a requirement!

Fetishlady
    you guys are lucky to attend these conventions...

never been to one of these but i hope next year.

Dzinerbear
    Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    The Pride Bucks party is on the Friday night, August 5.

I'll be arriving Thursday evening.

dzinerbear

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    We will be there. Stop by our EON FILMS (my new film company) booth and say HELLO! We will be handing out copies of our new DVD. Booth #123, as you come in the front door, we are on the left and on the corner of the last aisle... not a bad spot. I'll also have models from my websites with me. Ashton Ryan, Carter Kincade, Julian Reed, Tyler Mason and Jarett Fox will be joining me, so stop on over and say howdy! It woul dbe nice to meet you all face to face.

:-)

Rocky

PS: I am attaching pics of all of the models I am bringing. Enjoy.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    The Pride Bucks party is on the Friday night, August 5.

I'll be arriving Thursday evening.

dzinerbear
    Thanks Michael. The party is Friday night starting at 10pm. Shuttles start at 9:30. Be sure to get your Pain in the Ass - they're yummy

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Ah yes, the Parties!!!

We all love the Parties! No matter what parties you go to, remember to thank the sponsors!! Nothing is free at Internext--you may not be paying but _somebody_ is footing the bill for every morsel of food and every drop of liquor, and usually at premium prices. Sponsors pay thousands and thousands of dollars for their guests to have a good time and to get their name recognized.

The Pridebucks Party on Friday should be FABULOUS [and I am making no promises whether I am going skinny dipping in the pool!!]. Isn't the Boardwalk party on Saturday?? And then a Farewell party on Sunday night??

Is there a link to a party schedule that includes all the gay parties??

Chad
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

allboysvideo

PrideBucks Party Bash!!

See you all at the parties.......

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw
    remember to thank the sponsors!!
    Indeed :thumbsup:

It was actually quite a nice feeling being told by a bunch of people in Veas they enjoyed themselves and got some business done in our after hours suites

We have already started organizing our Vegas 2006 events to so hopefully we'll be able to start releasing details of them within the next few weeks, one thing is for sure though, they are going to be MUCH bigger next year than at this years show :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee