Thread: Sexsearch.com Unveils Gay Tour

HollywoodHorwtz

Sexsearch.com Unveils Gay Tour

It’s here, it’s queer and it’s going everywhere! SexSearch is proud to announce their new gay tour. SexSearch will offer a gay tour as well as geo-targeted gay tour to fulfill the needs of their affiliates. If you have a gay website or gay traffic, this new tour will increase your click thru rate and your conversions.
    "We're excited to be expanding our ever growing gay client base into its own unique entity," says Peter Walters, Director of Gay Affiliate Programs. Peter adds "I look forward to ushering Sexsearch into our community”. SexSearch.com adult personals have been getting a lot of mainstream exposure lately with several mentions on the Howard Stern show. SexSearch will continue to expand and grow with the needs of webmasters.

Sexsearch.com is the world's fastest-growing adult personals and swingers dating site. Sexsearch offers men and women the ability to post their profile for 100 percent free. With millions of members, Sexsearch is the community of choice for anyone interested in sex. For more information, visit http://affiliate.sexsearchcom.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Do you have a direct link to the tour handy?

I dont really feel like singing up just to check out whether ill send you traffic or not LOL

Regards,

Lee

hey, ross - welcome! please do post that link to the tour

HollywoodHorwtz

HollywoodHorwtz
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    hey, ross - welcome! please do post that link to the tour
    hey Basschick ,good chatting with ya the other day.i'm looking forward to seeing your content..