Thread: 2257 Forum

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

2257 Forum

I know it's Friday and no one really wants to think about business but...

I think that it might be a good idea to start a 2257 forum...it seems that everyone HAD something to say when the deadline was approaching...but now that there has been a reprieve (however temporary) no one SEEMS is talking about it anymore! This is one of the major changes that has not only immediate effects on daily business but long term effects and it should be given attention.

A new forum could be a place for announcements (as in the several legal sources who frequent the site) as changes are announced and the law is interpreted. A place for discussion by webmasterS, content producers, hosting companies, etc. The effects are far reaching and as yet unknown and therefore deserve a prominent place on this site.

Too often threads appears and then disappear even though they are ongoing...this way, there would be a central place to review them, keep them fresh, and updated as new events and information develops...

What does everyone think??

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally, i dont like the idea, if we have a forum just for 2257 related topics, it also means we should have a forum for Acacia related issues and other such topics of interest. As you have also pointed out, topics such as 2257 are relatively short lived and, i doubt we'll hear much about 2257 until August 1st at the earliest.

We are curretly toying with the idea of adding a legal forum to the GWW Community and have been for several months, however, that isnt going to happen for a few weeks if indeed it happens at all.

Regards,

Lee

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Even better...

The idea of a legal for would be GREAT as it would cover 2257 and so many other topics!

Love it!!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    a legal/guideline/etc. column yes! , one totally "dedicated!" to 2257 no! , of course what do i know , if left to me i would have to insist on a column "dedicated" to killer recipe's for food! :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."how to make the perfect banana nut-bread!"...

MiamiB - check your pm's. i sent you the url of a 2257 forum with a lawyer answering questions.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    a legal/guideline/etc. column yes! , one totally "dedicated!" to 2257 no! , of course what do i know , if left to me i would have to insist on a column "dedicated" to killer recipe's for food! :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."how to make the perfect banana nut-bread!"...
    I LOVE banana nut-bread! Would ya make me a loaf? :pie:

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiB
    The idea of a legal for would be GREAT as it would cover 2257 and so many other topics!

Love it!!

Lee

I think it's a very good idea.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    I LOVE banana nut-bread! Would ya make me a loaf? :pie:
    , i suppose you want a bag of pure 100% kona-coffee to go with that or would you prefer "asian-spiced" orchid tea?
    if you get a chance this weekend just drop me a pm with a "mailing address"

sincerely ~ ..."i bake at dawn!"... :goof:

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    a legal board...a great idea....

if we can get a moderator that is an attorney that would be even more exceptional.....and even much more exceptional if he is an adult industry type attorney...

but of course..who would dispense info and advice for free? I doubt it's gonna be an attorney...

Slade

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    , i suppose you want a bag of pure 100% kona-coffee to go with that or would you prefer "asian-spiced" orchid tea?
    if you get a chance this weekend just drop me a pm with a "mailing address"

sincerely ~ ..."i bake at dawn!"... :goof:
    I was mostly just joshing (hmm..where did the term "joshing" come from).
    Would never expect you to so go out of your way and do that! But I DO appreciate your offering! SMOOOCH!!

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by tombarr
    a legal board...a great idea....

if we can get a moderator that is an attorney that would be even more exceptional.....and even much more exceptional if he is an adult industry type attorney...

but of course..who would dispense info and advice for free? I doubt it's gonna be an attorney...

We've got plenty of "arm chair" attornies in here don't we? :cheese:

Even if there is no "attorney" to moderate, just having a forum where links and publishings can be posted as well as discussion would be very nice.

I like the idea of a legal forum, but I like the idea of one big forum a lot better. Personally, I never visit the "webmaster fun" forum, but when that was part of the main forum I used to enjoy reading those posts and letting loose in a few of them too.

cheers,
    Luke