Thread: Cash Or Content?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Cash Or Content?

Okay to get the new Mainstream Marketing Forum moving Gary and I decided we should throw a real simple contest so here goes..

Cash Or Content Contest.

From now until the end of this month, we are going to have a 'longest thread' contest in the Mainstream Marketing Forum. The person who starts the thread with the most replies from different usernames will win either, $75 by Epassporte or, $160 in content from Rainbow Content, the winner gets to choose their prize

The rules for this little contest are as follows:

1) Longest thread contest is only for threads posted in the new Mainstream Marketing Forum.

2) All threads must be non-adult in nature to be eligable.

3) The longest thread will be judged by the amount of replies from other GWW Community members, each reply by someone other than the original thread starter will be the only ones counted.

4) The contest will run until the 1st of August at which time, the winner will be announced and their prize awarded later that day.

5) All decisions by GA Media employees or management are final and we reserve the right to disqualify people from this contest as per our usual contest disclaimer, sig whoring, spamming, etc etc.

Now all you have to do is head on over to the Mainstream Marketing Forum and start a thread or two about the non-adult web.

Good luck everyone :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    If someone who works primarily if not exclusively with mainstream sites ends up winning, and they choose the content, it means they're a pervert

cash!

i've seen contests at gfy and other boards, and the cash contests get a lot more responses. not to mention that mainstream webmasters can't use adult content.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Cash is always the best prize, hehe.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!