Thread: Are your surfers hung over today?

Slade

Are your surfers hung over today?

Wow..Saturday is usually my best day of the week for signups.
    I got up particularly late today (long nite..but not for the reasons we most would hope for. grin) to find ZERO signups after a bangup week so far. Instead I'm getting denial emails saying the transaction was declined because: "transaction declined"..now I don't think I've EVER seen that reason from CC Bill before.

Out of curiosity, how's it going signup wise for everyone else today, and have you ever gotten this reason for a decline before? Thanks!

transaction declined is pretty common - although if you see lots, it's probably either one guy trying his bad card over and over or ccbill scrubbing too hard...

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    transaction declined is pretty common - although if you see lots, it's probably either one guy trying his bad card over and over or ccbill scrubbing too hard...
    Hmm..probably have seen it before..but just sorta started glossing over the messages when you get so many declines..

earlier this week ccbill was on a serious scrub on my stuff, got about 6 of those in a row too. I wonder if maybe its the same people trying to get in with bad or stolen credit cards?

cheers,
    Luke