Thread: Has anyone purchased .xxx domains?

curiousbunny

Has anyone purchased .xxx domains?

I am wondering if anyone has purchased any .xxx domains. Or even moving their exisiting site to a .xxx extension

http://www.thewhir.com/marketwatch/ica060305.cfm

I just dont see them 4 sale yet on godaddy

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Personally I would hope NO ONE would buy a xxx TLD so as to deny those who wish to segregate the industry fail in their attempt. But just my opinion.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    Personally I would hope NO ONE would buy a xxx TLD so as to deny those who wish to segregate the industry fail in their attempt. But just my opinion.

Ian
    jjajajajajaj i wouldnt see it that way. When the .tv tld came out i dont think they are "segregating them"

Slade
    It's my understanding that they are not available for sale until later this year, though a lot of places are selling the "we'll reserve the name for ya for a fee!" service. Don't know if they can really deliver though.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    The .xxx TLD isnt available to register yet, anyone who is actively promoting 'pre-registration' of the .xxx tld DOESNT deserve your business.

They are basically taking your money with no guarantees that you'll even get the domain you want.

Regards,

Lee