Thread: How Many Of You Use The GWW Directory?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Many Of You Use The GWW Directory?

We're looking at a couple of options to improve GWW over the coming weeks and, one of the options under consideration presently is condensing the GWW Resource Directory on to the GWW Community Forums in its own section much like we have over at http://www.resourceforums.com but with a more streamlined look.

Do many of you utilize the GWW Directory itself? How would you feel about us dropping that section of GWW and adding it to the forums exclusively?

Regards,

Lee

While I know you have one, and have used it on occasion ... I always forget that the links are under Directory and Resources is just your button ads and it takes me a bit to remember how to go find the actual links cause I inevitably hit the Resources link looking for sources. Maybe combining those 2 categories would make it easier ... or show the link categories on the left at the bottom instead of the thread links?

Putting up a resource directory within the Forum is also an idea if you mean to keep them locked and you oversee any additions to each section?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We have other plans for the 'resources' link

But yes, the resource section on the board, if we go that route, would be moderated just like the GWW Directory is now, all links would need to be approved before display

Regards,

Lee

dannyz
    I like the idea of having it in the forums on a board. To be honest I've only looked at the resource page links page once, but I check the forums page all the time, so if it's right in front of me on the page I check every day chances are much better I'd remember that page and.... :penny: