Thread: My site needs a facelift and I am doing a new site

Pharaoh

My site needs a facelift and I am doing a new site

Hello All:

I need a MAJOR facelift to my site www.pharaohvideo.com so I need to talk to all of you talented web people. I don't care if you're straight or gay but I insist on you being able to deliver a quality product on this facelift because whoever does it the best will also be asked to put together my next site featuring fast straight guys in their hot cars with their hot rods!

What I need is for anyone interested to contact me either on here or on
    ICQ 5079084
    yahoo darklord11463
    or anthony@pharaohvideo.com

Look at my site under preview and think about what the best way to breathe new and exciting life into my site. I would like some samples of your work and a price and we'll discuss whether your skills and pricetag are acceptable and whoever gives me the best idea and price will do the facelift and then will be asked to do my new site in a few months (if that long) so talk to me people!

Thanks!
    Anthony

www.pharaohvideo.com

Soonnow
    Looks alright to me....
    - anything in particular wrong with the current design ?

You know: If it ain't broken - don't fix it !

Pharaoh
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonnow
    Looks alright to me....
    - anything in particular wrong with the current design ?

You know: If it ain't broken - don't fix it !

I am wanting a much more visually active look to the site as well as color changes and different ways to get to the content.

Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Sad

I am surprised that no one wants to do this and make some money....Is there anyone out there who wants to give my current site a facelift and then go on to do all of my future sites?

Let me know,
    Anthony

Pharaoh
    well I guess I will have to go with a straight web designer local to my area. This is sad because I see ads from webdesigners on this board looking for work but no one replies.

If I am wrong then please contact me as soon as possible but in the meantime I am going to look for something local. Several companies in my area have said they would do it but I wanted to give our community a chance first. But alas no one is interested....

Anthony

BeezyDesigns

You Need Design To Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    well I guess I will have to go with a straight web designer local to my area. This is sad because I see ads from webdesigners on this board looking for work but no one replies.

If I am wrong then please contact me as soon as possible but in the meantime I am going to look for something local. Several companies in my area have said they would do it but I wanted to give our community a chance first. But alas no one is interested....

Anthony

I can do it for you for a low price, in case ur interested just pm me: