Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you wear when you work?

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    nothing much has changed since my "construction-days" ( seabee ) i still dress to protect my body ( knees/elbows/etc. ) from all the "manuevering" i have to do around the models.

sincerely ~ ..."mr. demille needs "knee-pads!" for your close-up!"... :goof:

robin
    I'm usually a jeans or sweat pants guy at my little office. As for shirts -- usually something cheap and comfortable. Right now its a long sleeved white dress type shirt with grey pin stripes. Oh and mustn't forget the slippers -- I luv wearing my slippers.

I can't really get away with wearing nothing as my office has a huge window.

Ummm... never naked, the dogs freak out. Usually some comfortable shorts or sweatpants in winter, and t-shirt. Always barefoot.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMale
    i wear a robe , Boxers, Briefs, Or i am Naked... (usually naked ) but thats a secret dont tell anyone...shhhhhh :thumbsup:
    Haha dont worry, your secret is safe with us

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I do work in an office but I'm lucky that I can wear what I want. Usually shorts or jeans and a t-shirt. At home if I'm writing or working on music I'm usually in my undewear and a t-shirt.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

AJ.
    i'm a jeans and shirt guy =) mind u, it's industire jeans and usually a bonds pre-shrunk cotton tee... i like basic, comfy clothes when i work, don't usually like wearing long sleeved tops unless it's real cold!

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMale
    i wear a robe , Boxers, Briefs, Or i am Naked... (usually naked ) but thats a secret dont tell anyone...shhhhhh :thumbsup:
    Dear young man .. EAT!

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    I do work in an office but I'm lucky that I can wear what I want. Usually shorts or jeans and a t-shirt. At home if I'm writing or working on music I'm usually in my undewear and a t-shirt.
    This is not aimed at you darlin' Don .. but was a topic of conversation in our Home just the other day.

Okay .. what's up with guys and baggy shorts that go past their knees?
    Roy and I noticed when we were in Phoenix, that all the young ladies had some style .. and every single male we saw, looked like they were all in the same sad uniform.

Used to be you could count on the gay male population to stay in the forefront of fashion .. but sadly that's no longer true.

And while I'm at it ...

What ever happened to taking the ugly ball cap off when in a resturant? I swear I have this fantasy of sauntering through Denny's with stick and knocking every nasty dirty ball cap perched on every numbskull's noggin straight into the bleachers!

ty ty I feel MUCH betta now :cute:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    Always barefoot.
    Same here! We live in a beach town, so I believed shoes and sox should banned the moment I moved here LOL

I actually put a pair of jeans and sneakers on the other day and my nieces joked that I was dressed up LOL
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

I'm wearing a cock ring, a t-shirt and a baseball cap.

And I'm at the office.

But I'm alone today, and thought I'd be naughty.

I've made a point of sitting naked in the straight guy's chairs and taking a pic to leave on their monitors.

HAHAH
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    I've made a point of sitting naked in the straight guy's chairs and taking a pic to leave on their monitors.HAHAH
    Ok, that is totally rude to tell us that and not post the pictures here too.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    In the northeast, it's been nothing but trunks and flipflops around the house, err, office.

(what's she looking at?)

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    This is not aimed at you darlin' Don .. but was a topic of conversation in our Home just the other day.
    LOL!!! Nah, I don't mind. I'll own the baggy shorts thing. I'll admit it, I like to be comfortable. Besides, above the knee shorts on a guy make him look preppy to me, unless they are leather. I come from a punk aesthetic, so anything that makes me look preppy really bugs the hell out of me. And I just don't do the Ambecrombie and Fitch thing. My friend drags me in there and I always go on these tirades about how they should make clothes for heavy people, which is ironic because I wouldn't wear them if they did. I'm such a nerd. LOL!

Yeah, I clean up really well when I'm in my leathers, or if I'm going out to a formal event. But any other time I'm all about baggy shorts and t-shirts. But I do not wear baseball caps in restaurants.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com