Ready for Internext??? WE ARE!

Ready to you make your deals?
Are your sites up?
Traffic in place?
Join pages?

With summer upon us... Have you asked yourself, "Am I ready!?"...

Do you have every possible avenue for payment of your services available? I'm guessing many of you don't even accept ACH (online checks) as a payment option! Tell you what, I'm going to work like a crazy person in order to get you hooked up!

If your not already processing with Web Transaction Services, this is a perfect opportunity to compare services!
Why now you may ask... Well, All NEW accounts with Web Transaction Services will get their first month processing FREE!

Yep, you heard right! No setup fee's, and completely free processing for an entire month!
If you want in, signup via the link posted above and put in the comment box "Ben says 1 month free."

I'm looking forward to making your summer a profitable one!

Click the link above, my signature below, or give me a buzz to get rolling!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Ben Zuckerman

Account Manager
Web Transaction Services
Toll Free: 1(866)735-5987 ext.1168
Email: benz AT wtsbank.com

Here are a couple of things to consider:
.................................................. ........................

Our understanding of the ACH processing industry allows us to specialize in providing innovative check based solutions for your business.

Take a look at some of the awesome advantages of switching to WTS!

In business since 1997, WTS pioneered ACH processing on the Internet and has evolved into the most complete solution available for recurring membership sites. Complete with username/password management, cross-sales, membership upgrades, loyalty offerings, in-house collections and the best merchant support in the industry... WTS also only charges on COLLECTED monies, and there are no other fee's! (unlike the competition)!

- We don't charge you unless the funds are collected. There are NO other fees..
- We have the largest negative and positive check database in the industry
- We have propriety fraud controls on the front-end
- We use a "pre-note" process which helps eliminate bad account info from ever being presented to the bank
- We "re-present" all NSF transactions on your behalf
- We have an in-house collections department that goes after bad check writers. We collect the funds owed to you and add them to your settlements.
- We offer a Loyalty program on cancellations. You can offer your members the chance to stay on at a reduced rate. If they do not accept, we direct them to the URL of your choice.
- We offer cross sells, increasing revenues tremendously ( to your own sites, or our other merchants)
- We offer "one-click" buying power!
- We only process U.S. checks ( thus, have NO 3rd party CC risk!)
- We allow both paid and free trials
- We can easily push refer codes through our system, allowing you to pay your webmasters out on "settled" check signups

There are millions of Americans who either don't have credit cards, or will not use them on the internet.
You can tap into this entirely new revenue stream just by offering ACH as a payment option!
It is safe to assume that you could add 25%-35% in additional revenues on your existing traffic!
Open an account with WTS today and let us show you how to benefit from offering ACH as a payment option.
There are no set up fees, so it costs you nothing to give it a try!

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!