Thread: What About A Sex Toy Review Site?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What About A Sex Toy Review Site?

Do you folks think something like this would work in the gay market?

I remember seeing one a few months back for straight females but cant for the life of me remember the URL LOL

Im in two minds of thought about this myself, on the one hand, it would certainly offer up a great way to get targetted SE traffic for sex toy sponsors yet, on the other hand, there really are only so many ways a gay guy can use a vibrator LOL

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

good idea! and if you wanted to get crazy, you could show models using the sexy toys.

http://www.goodvibes.com/ reviews a lot of their products...

Ok, but who's going to be in any shape to WRITE the review after you test it? :nerd:

lottatoys
    We tried adding reviews to our sites before.. but either ended up with garbage or spam being posted.. or very few active entries.

After speaking with other online store operators.. we found they have employees create reviews.. most not based on actual use.. so the issue of credibility comes into play..

If anyone has ideas on what they would like to see, I would be interested in your thoughts.

(yes, this is my first post.. been reading for a while.. decided to jump in..

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    If you would like me to write some reviews just send me some toys and I promise to shut them off long enough to write ya something really great.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

desslock
    I have contemplated a sex toy review site. It would be natural for me because I have lots of reviews about the models and the movies.... so reviewing the nightstick from Hole Patrol, or the Matthew Rush dildo would actually fit right in.

Plus a review like that would be fun and easy to write.

However, if I were really going to do it, I'd like to have a photograph of the object being used..... maybe plugged into a cute guy. But then that would cross into an entire new set of legal obligations..... so I've just let my idea languish for now.

Steve

Soonnow
    I dabble a little in the subject
    Totally into toys, but no systematic testing or comparisons.
    Also, it seems, the toy shops selling the really interesting stuff (no "vibrators" here) don't offer any "programs" for sharing the profits...

rick
    I know Pam runs one (wereviewsextoys.com) and I was asked to review toys but passed for a variety of reasons. Instead, she has some straight guys doing reviews on the anal toys, but I know I've told her she needs some gay reviews. One of the straight guys can't even take a smaller dildo all the way in, though the other one takes 12" with no problem

:>

Once I get my gay reviews site up and running again I plan to link to a few of the anal toys anyway.