Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fratmen Launches "Fratcash"

Fratmen Launches "Fratcash"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    - 07/25/07 -
    Hollywood, CA
    FratMen.TV Launches Their Affiliate Program, FratCash.Com

FratMen.TV is pleased to announce the launch of their highly anticipated affiliate program, FratCash (www.fratcash.com).

Through FratCash, webmasters have the opportunity to promote one of the gay web’s fastest growing sites online, FratMen.TV. With their membership, surfers have access to the company’s famous Fratmen, DVD series – the entire catalogue is available through streaming video with their "Fratmen OnDemand" access. FratMen.TV is updated weekly, with high quality production videos along with still image galleries for every video added. Also, five (5) weekly “Live and Interactive” shows are performed for the members, giving them a chance to meet and chat with their favorite Fratmen.

John Marsh, Owner of Fratmen said, “We're very excited about launching our FratCash program. With our present traffic stream the site is converting at 1:150 overall, with a solid retention rate. I believe that the high quality of our video content and our live interactive shows, which are all 2257 compliant by the way, are strong selling points and contribute to the great retention rate we have. Webmasters will be pleased the results when they work with us.”

FratCash offers, along with fast and courteous customer service to webmasters, a choice of commission payment. Each webmaster can choose between a 50/50 Revenue Share option or the Flat-rate payout option (between $19.99 – $49.99). Which ever you decide, FratCash will be a valuable addition to your revenue stream.

FratCash is online and ready for you! What are you waiting for?

If you want more information, visit FratCash at http://www.fratcash.com; or, feel free to email Jasun Mark, Director of Marketing, at jasun@fratmen.com.

ABOUT FRATMEN.

Fratmen DVD titles have been in production for 5 years, famous for their high production values and hot men. With a huge 95-title DVD catalogue (and growing every week!) Fratmen has become a favorite. In 2002, fan demand made it obvious, for the company, to take the next step and create the popular Fratmen.TV website. Fratmen DVD titles are still huge retailer sellers and contribute, greatly, to the brand recognition that drives Fratmen.TV.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

JustBryce
    Congrats Jasun and FratMen.TV!

Based on our opportunity to Beta test, I know you guys are going to do really well with your program. We have really enjoyed cashing those checks. Keep 'em cummin, boys!

Thanks, man.. and JustUsBoys.com has not only been a great source of traffic for us, but a great place to get a feel for what the customers really want, as well.. Not to mention, I've made so many friends on your board, I'm just blown away... I feel like the Fairy Godfather over there.

SLS
    This is definately by far the BEST new affiliate program i've seen in a long time. Fratmen has the best in photography & filmography right now, definately check it out. Plus the guys are all incredibly hot!

The banners are hot too. It's great that they really showcase how sexy these guys are. Looking at the banner page is more exciting than most paysite members areas I've seen lately :groovy:

My favorites: "More Protein Means More Muscle. So Eat Your Meat" & "at the gym, you don't get to stare for this long..." Did you design them Jasun?

I did..

Thanks.. I REALLY appreciate the plug for my banners.. I had a blast doing those.. in most cases, I just stared at the guy until something dirty came out of my mouth.

Which, for those of you who've met me, isn't long.

SLS
    oops i meant fratmen.tv ... i was looking up everything frat i could find while i posted that :mental:

John at Fratmen is a great guy and his program rocks! Anyone looking to do business with someone in our industry that's trustworthy and motivated look no further then John at Fratmen. Good job guys! :groovy:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Wow looks awesome guys. The advertising materials section is great. Congratulations.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Congrats, Fratmen!!!!

Jasun great job! I know how much you guys have been looking forward to the launch.

I love seeing your perfect touch on everything!!!!
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

A big congrats to you Jasun and all the team at Fratmen.

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So as part of your job Jasun do you get to 'sample' the models too

Looking good BTW nice to see you guy have launched fully at last :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Rule #1 at Fratmen is that we keep it 100% professional at all times. I think one reason that our content is so good is that John has a way of making his models feel totally relaxed and secure, so stepping over any boundary would be a very bad idea.

Besides, aside from one gay guy who doesn't work for us anymore and one bisexual guy, they're all straight, and although shagging straight guys is my specialty, I've grown a bit tired of being a teacher these days.

HollywoodHorwtz
    looks good jasun, congrats! are you located in LA?

yeah, we're here in Hollywood.. I can see the sign from my desk, actually.

But most of our stuff is filmed in Palm Springs where our Studio is.

You can see the mountains in the background, actually, in a lot of our shoots.. just amazing scenery out there.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Okay, how is it that I didn't post a little congrats to one of my best buds. OMG, Jasun, you're doing a wonderful job. John is so lucky to have you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com