Thread: Need USA Front End Designer For My Website

MidwestMale

Need USA Front End Designer For My Website

Dear Members,

i am now accepting applications for people to update my website monthly and also as well possibly give it a better look. My site well i like it but i dont like it the design team in india who is configuring the backend of my website they are doing a great job for database wise and configurations for diffrent access area's of my site but i had to do a quick general layout so they could know what i wanted my site to be. Now since they are almost done at configuring the backend of the website i am going to need someone to redesign the front end of my website since i am going to be very busy doing other things becides web stuff ....

please email me your resume and required payment per month or startup as well for this project. Also as well if you have a portfollio or other things that i might be interested in seeing to go with your application....

admin@midwestmale.com or contact admin@bottomlinefilms.org

matt n
    chicago illinois

MidwestMale
    Forgot to add the website URL

http://www.midwestmale.com

Ace_Luffy
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMale
    Forgot to add the website URL

http://www.midwestmale.com
    it's a fulltime or what ? hit my sigs for porfolio
    right now im finishing some galleries gay site and some banners too..

MidwestMale
    yeah it would be on going since database configuring , updating and other things . send me a price quote admin@midwestmale.com

Matt..

Matt, you really need to ask that anyone interested contact you, and you talk to them at length about what you are wanting done. I doubt any of us here could even begin to write you with a quote before having some more information.

MidwestMale
    Sorry well okay please email me for more details on everything needed done on my site...

Matt..