Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internext ~ Lets Meet

Gay iBill

Internext ~ Lets Meet

Hey Guys,

It's Bert with iBill.

I will be at Internext in August if any of you would like to meet up and discuss business and any other "issues" that you have about iBill, please let me know. We are working hard to make sure that we are taking care of business.

You can email me at bertranm@ibill.com. If you are an already existing client, please make sure to include your master/smid number.

I look forward to hearing from you:

Gkard
    • No additional Visa/Master Card Fees or Portals
    • World Wide Acceptance
    • Automatic Rebill Processing
    • NO Consumer Finance or Interest Charges
    • NO Consumer Load and Reload Fee

Hey Bertie, welcome.

Wish I could be there, but someday hopefully.

Welcome to the board! :coffee:

Nad
    hey there bertran... where have you been hiding? Hope you are looking forward to an eventful time at Internext... I know many of us are..

be good...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Will you guys be gving out checks for the hundreds of thousands of dollars you still owe people?

If so im pretty sure i'll meet you guys to collect $0.02

Regards,

Lee

Gay iBill

Thank you!

Thanks for welcoming me! It is great to be here! I have not been around recently posting and such (I am sure you all know why). I feel that we are fianally back on track and payouts are getting back to normal.... :sun: .

I mean it though, let me know if you want to hook up and discuss new old business.

Even for you "newbies" if you have any questions (processing and/or if iBill can process for your content, maybe you have been told it is forbidden) let me know. I want to take a look at your sites and can get almost anything approved. Even "fantasy" sites.

I look forward to hearing from you all and thanks again for the warm welcome.

Bert :kiss:

Nad
    just make sure you bring your life preserver to work every day.. with the managment you have now it is nothing but a sinking ship!

best of luck - not really but it sounded good..

I hope iBill burns to the ground and rots in hell!

Gay iBill

Sent You an Email

Lee,

I sent you an email. I will be awaiting your reply.

Bert

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks got your email i have a couple of questions though..

By 'settlement' do you mean paying whats owed in full?

By 'others that i know' do you mean if i can get a list of GWW community members that are still owed money you'll pay them in full to?

Regards,

Lee

Gay iBill

Sent You Another Email

Lee,

I sent you another email.

Thanks,

Bert

Quote Originally Posted by Nad
    just make sure you bring your life preserver to work every day.. with the managment you have now it is nothing but a sinking ship!
    I hope iBill burns to the ground and rots in hell!
    Dude, you're an ass. Just tell everyone you're with opsbilling and let them know that you are a competitor, and then you can put opsbilling in your sig and offer something constructive. Your day will come and we can all take turns pissing on you, and it will be well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Will you guys be gving out checks for the hundreds of thousands of dollars you still owe people?....By 'settlement' do you mean paying whats owed in full?
    You mean you haven't been working with ibill to get paid what you are owed? I found that by opening a line of communication with them, instead of stewing in anger and hate, I have begun receiving regular payments on what is owed to me, in full. I am using ibill as my primary processor again, and every payment has been on time or EARLY since March. If you haven't reached a payment arrangement with ibill, its your fault at this point. Its time to stop bitching and get on the phone.

Bert was instrumental in getting me every dime of what was owed, and has provided me with a new processing agreement with a fee schedule that is incredibly generous. The GKard solution is very user friendly, resulting in fewer declines and more reliable rebills than anything I've seen. I'm making money again and I do the happy dance every time my larger and larger deposits arrive.

Posting private email conversations doesn't seem to be very constructive. If someone wants to get paid what they are owed, they need to contact their ibill sales rep, or contact Bert, and move forward. I'm sure most clients are already in communication with ibill, and as much as you might like to be the "deal broker" for everyone, I think each situation deserves direct communication between ibill and the client.

Anyone that is owed "revshare money" through an affiliate program needs to contact the webmaster of the site you were promoting and see if a settlement has been reached, and then work out payment arrangements with the site owner.

Using ibill as a whipping post might have been popular or even entertaining 8 months ago, but to dredge that shit up now is based on a lack of knowledge of the current situation. This isn't GFY, no need to stir up shit unnecessarily.

desslock
    Ren -

I'd like to hire you to be my advocate sometime......wow!

:groovy:

Steve

Gay iBill
    Quote Originally Posted by MWCren
    Dude, you're an ass. Just tell everyone you're with opsbilling and let them know that you are a competitor, and then you can put opsbilling in your sig and offer something constructive. Your day will come and we can all take turns pissing on you, and it will be well deserved.

You mean you haven't been working with ibill to get paid what you are owed? I found that by opening a line of communication with them, instead of stewing in anger and hate, I have begun receiving regular payments on what is owed to me, in full. I am using ibill as my primary processor again, and every payment has been on time or EARLY since March. If you haven't reached a payment arrangement with ibill, its your fault at this point. Its time to stop bitching and get on the phone.

Bert was instrumental in getting me every dime of what was owed, and has provided me with a new processing agreement with a fee schedule that is incredibly generous. The GKard solution is very user friendly, resulting in fewer declines and more reliable rebills than anything I've seen. I'm making money again and I do the happy dance every time my larger and larger deposits arrive.

Posting private email conversations doesn't seem to be very constructive. If someone wants to get paid what they are owed, they need to contact their ibill sales rep, or contact Bert, and move forward. I'm sure most clients are already in communication with ibill, and as much as you might like to be the "deal broker" for everyone, I think each situation deserves direct communication between ibill and the client.

Anyone that is owed "revshare money" through an affiliate program needs to contact the webmaster of the site you were promoting and see if a settlement has been reached, and then work out payment arrangements with the site owner.

Using ibill as a whipping post might have been popular or even entertaining 8 months ago, but to dredge that shit up now is based on a lack of knowledge of the current situation. This isn't GFY, no need to stir up shit unnecessarily.
    Ren,

Thank you for your words of support and realizing that it is time to move on! Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you on the side of iBill to make your experience even more enjoyable.

Bert

Gay iBill - it's not time to "move on" till every webmaster has been fully paid.

Gay iBill
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    Gay iBill - it's not time to "move on" till every webmaster has been fully paid.
    Well the invitation to get you paid is in my first thread (if you missed it). Email me with you account number: bertranm@ibill.com.