Thread: New DungeonBears Webmaster Referral Program

DungeonBears

New DungeonBears Webmaster Referral Program

Our webmaster program is run through CCBILL interface for Affiliates. It's a 50/50 program, which means you earn 50% of all initial signups and 50% of all rebills for as long as a customer is a member

www.dungeonbears.com

www.dungeonbears.com/DBReferral.htm

Dzinerbear
    Hey there,

Nice site, great niche. I should be able to convert amazingly well for you.

Can I make a suggestion? Dump your 3-day trial. The amount of content you likely have on the site, a 3-day trial is enough for the surfer to take everything and leave.

Check out this thread, especially the response from the site owner Cheeks on the third page.

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...kin+men+movies

I'm copying this thread to the main forum because I think it's worthy of the exposure.

dzinerbear

DungeonBears - at least give your affiliates a choice between the trial and a no trial tour.

Xstr8guy
    Cool! A real amateur bear site... how well does it sell?

DungeonBears
    As of today we are dropping the trials. we have new pricing. This should make the affiliates very happy

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    DungeonBears - at least give your affiliates a choice between the trial and a no trial tour.

Madame0120
    Wow I think it's time to farm out roy!
    My kinda guys .. well if they liked girls.

Nice job there Mister!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hey DungeonBears. Nice site you have there. Do me a favor and market heavily to the LA crowd. Most of the bears around here seem to be scared to death of leather. LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Dzinerbear
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    Wow I think it's time to farm out roy!
    My kinda guys .. well if they liked girls/
    Okay, I'll bite ... how much does Roy go for? I'm looking for something to do in Hollywood this week.

dzinerbear

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Okay, I'll bite ... how much does Roy go for? I'm looking for something to do in Hollywood this week.

dzinerbear
    Sorry this slipped past me Michael .. amazing what you find when you clean out the In Box! Dunno what I'd pimp him out for, but he does have some nice leathers and a pair of chaps I'm particular fund of.

Come on and visit .. I'm sure we could arrange for some pvt use of our favorite dungeon facility.

The Best Darn Dungeon in the West