Thread: Looking for Muscle and Bear pics

BoyNation

Looking for Muscle and Bear pics

Can anyone recommend where I can license good Muscle and also Bear pics? This is not for my site, but for a client I am working with.

Thanks!

BoyNation

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im going to copy this across to the content forum Laurence, you should get a couple of replies in there, hopefully.

I will say that those two niches are probably two of the hardest to find content content for though

Regards,

Lee

MidwestMale
    Here is one to take care of your muscle problem

http://www.fabscout.com howard who owns the site is a friend of mines from florida tell him matt from chicago recommended his site to you ..

MAtt..

MidwestMale
    http://www.fabscout.com/services.html

also can take care of your bear situation too..

Matt..

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.

Muscle & bear content

www.jonnofilms.com

I have quite a lot of bear/cub content and a few muscle sets. I'm shooting new content regularly and it's mainly bears.

Let me know if you see anything of interest or have any specific requests. I can organise custom shoots here in the UK.

Cheers,
    Jon

Tramp

Bear Content

I have some bear content. Just let me know and I can shoot most anything you want.

Tramp

Bear Content

How long have you been gay?

muscle content

Please take a look at this models. If you like it please contact me I can produce some content for you.

Regards, Vitaly
    info@eurofun2000.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

American Muscle COntent

http://www.DudeLodge.com/CONTENT/CATALOG

Circumcised and non...

In addition, I have an inbox full of Hollywood models wanting to pose, model and even JO.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer
    http://www.DudeLodge.com/CONTENT/CATALOG

Circumcised and non...

In addition, I have an inbox full of Hollywood models wanting to pose, model and even JO.
    I hate to say this Nick, but you have perhaps the most unprofessional looking content site that I have ever seen. Randomly placed pics scattered on a page with bad links and broken images do not make a potential buyer feel confident that they won't get scammed. I am NOT suggesting that you are a scammer but I suggest you take a little time and redesign your site and clean it up.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

abuse

Well, you DID just say I am unprofessional and a scammer...which is legally defamation of character and business slander.

My webpage is not random and scattered... it is organized in tables by genre, with straight rows of photos.

No images are broken. If any links are broken to a web viewer from outside of my domain, that could be a fault of MicroSoft FrontPage shortcuts, I can fix for those affected.

You may have a freedom of speech issue with art critique, but certainly not by mixing "unprefessional" and "scammer".

I took my first nude male photo in 1985, and my first webpage went up in 1994. Twenty years later in 2005 I am a very proactive male nude photographer. I sell to end users, and I freely make my work available to webmasters who are ooking for American talent.

You do not have any first amendment right to label me unprofessional and a scammer. That is wrong, you are wrong, and I have just as much right and privilage to take photos and sell photos as you or anyone else on the 'Net.

I will hold you responsible for any negative outcome that might arise from your exercise of your speech.

Xstr8guy
    WHATEVER!
    I hate to say this Nick, but you have perhaps the most unprofessional looking content site that I have ever seen. Randomly placed pics scattered on a page with bad links and broken images do not make a potential buyer feel confident that they won't get scammed.
    NOWHERE in this statement do I label YOU a scammer! I called your website design unproffesional... not you. I was critiqueing your web site design and how it wouldn't inspire confidence in a potential customer. And to emphasize my point, I added this comment...
    I am NOT suggesting that you are a scammer but I suggest you take a little time and redesign your site and clean it up.
    If you think you have a potential lawsuit against me, I would imagine that you are going to have a hard time proving that buy my post. Criticism is NOT Defamation!

Main Entry: de·fa·ma·tion
    Pronunciation: "de-f&-'mA-sh&n
    Function: noun
    1 : communication to third parties of false statements about a person that injure the reputation of or deter others from associating with that person

criticism

n 1: disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings; "the senator received severe criticism from his opponent" [syn: unfavorable judgment] 2: a serious examination and judgment of something; "constructive criticism is always appreciated" [syn: critique] 3: a written evaluation of a work of literature [syn: literary criticism]

Btw, the whole bottom part of this page http://dudelodge.com/CONTENT/Current/ is filled with broken images. Proves my point, huh?