Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Become a JustUsBoys.com Contributor!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar

Become a JustUsBoys.com Contributor!

Work with JustUsBoys.com to get your website in front of thousands of your potential customers every single day!

Over the past few years, JustUsBoys.com has grown from a well loved website directory known as LinkMeAllOver into one of the most dynamic gay adult communities on the Net. Over 50,000 of your potential customers visit JUB every single day, generating well over 2.5 million page views in the search for friendship, fun, and hot male content. This large and loyal audience has been growing at a torrid pace, and is poised to grow even faster with the release of our new JUB Print Magazine and a national ad campaign beginning this Fall.

We want to partner with your site to get your promotional content in front of our audience. By providing us with a license to post your exclusive photos, your site will enjoy the benefits of consistent exposure to the people who buy your memberships. All content will be posted along with an advertisement promoting your site (or your brand) so each photo will become a mini billboard seen by thousands of users every day.

You can get started in one of two ways; send your zipped photos directly to us at andymike@mesmerotic.com and we’ll do the posting, or contact us to create an account so you can post the photos directly on our forum yourself.

For more information about becoming a JustUsBoys.com Contributor please email andymike@mesmerotic.com.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool this is definately a great way to get some extra exposure :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Hi Andy

I guess that means all 2257 info as well as the pics since you willl be hosting them?

you guys ready for all the cataloging on that stufff?

Tom

Tom,

It only needs cataloguing if it was created after 23rd June 2005

Regards,

Lee

sure but who is going to promote a site using old content forever?

and are you going to tell webmasters...sorry we only accept content pre-6/23?

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Tom,

Regards,

Lee
    Not to hijack the thread and make it 2257 related but is your comment a sure thing? So any site/gallery I make with content shot prior to 6/23/05 is exempt from the new 2257 regs?

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Not to hijack the thread and make it 2257 related but is your comment a sure thing? So any site/gallery I make with content shot prior to 6/23/05 is exempt from the new 2257 regs?
    Yes.

Well, according to the FSC and the government anyway

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce
    We actually do consult with some pretty good lawyers before doing things like this, .

i would wait on deciding on that. so far, we've heard it unofficially, and in a sort of sideways way. the way i originally read it in the law - not the xbiz article - every time you use content on a new webpage or new design, it is considered part of a new creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Tom,

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i would wait on deciding on that. so far, we've heard it unofficially, and in a sort of sideways way. the way i originally read it in the law - not the xbiz article - every time you use content on a new webpage or new design, it is considered part of a new creation.
    We've heard it from the government direct in a legal answer to one of the FSC's main arguing points.

Although i would agree that so far most of the crap we have heard has been spun in favor of the FSC attorneys.

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by JustBryce
    We actually do consult with some pretty good lawyers before doing things like this, .

Yeah I think that it's wise, prudent and of course you would do that.. but not to be a wet blanket or contentious here...but...lawyers are not the judge sitting on this decision, and all lawyers interpret things differently, thus the reason these things drag on forever. I think the best interpretation at this point is the strictest version of the new regs, adapt to that at this time and let up only if and when they are revised downward. to do anything less opens you up for prosecutions for errors made after 6/23 even during the TRO period. So, to put it directly, I would, (if it were me) err to the side of caution regardless of what my attorney said, and treat each new use of an image as a new work and i would collect 2257 on all new images or new usage of those images after 6/23....

By the way...great site!

BritishTwinks
    Great looking site.

This sounds like it would be good for us too. I'll get you on icq.

HollywoodHorwtz
    Andy, we need to do lunch or drinks baby, we will get on board for sure,this week maybe? tomorrow?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Sounds good! Give me a call and let's set up a time. It's been forever since I saw you, so we may have to dig out the tequila like back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHorwtz
    Andy, we need to do lunch or drinks baby, we will get on board for sure,this week maybe? tomorrow?
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Great Job, Andy. :bush:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com