Thread: Google Adwords

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Google Adwords

So we started a couple of Adword campaigns last week, nothing major just a test run before we start promoting our stuff heavily and, i have to say, so far im loving the results.

49 clicks @ $0.05 per click has made us $79.00 with TopBucks :thumbsup:

It might be time to kick this sucker up a notch :groovy:

Regards,

Lee

TopBucks_Juan
    whoo hoo!! this is great news thanks for sharing Lee. Good Stuff!! :sun:

BritishTwinks
    Any tips, Lee? I tried AdWords about a year ago and it was a disaster - Google overspent my budget each day and nobody clicked beyond the first page of any of the sponsors I promoted. I suspect it was clickbots doing the clicking.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishTwinks
    Any tips, Lee? I tried AdWords about a year ago and it was a disaster - Google overspent my budget each day and nobody clicked beyond the first page of any of the sponsors I promoted. I suspect it was clickbots doing the clicking.
    Go for keyword combinations not single keywords and dont bid more than $0.05 per click

Regards,

Lee

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Be VERY targetted. If you find one or two keywords sucking up your budget away from all of the others, the term might be too broad.

Also, naturally, use work combinations: fuck, fucks, fucking, fucked. etc.

BritishTwinks - don't bid on terms like "gay sex" as they cost more and are harder to make sales with. also you have to tweak the ad. google is a challenge because you can't use "dirty" words, but some words do a lot better than others.

another thing about using google with sponsors is that if someone else is promoting the same sponsor you are for the same terms, expect to see a lot less sales - sometimes almost none.