Thread: Notable Lesbian Sites Out There?

robin

Notable Lesbian Sites Out There?

Any notable lesbian sites out there -- hopefully with a rev share?

Real lesbians would be nice I'm thinking. Its probably a very micro selection though...

I had a few in my search engine's database and now that I'm converting gaybumlinks.com into a link list thingy I'm thinking that I need a lesbian category.

I'm going to look through my database but its difficult to comb thru at times and it would also be nice if anyone had any favs to shout them out here.

Thanks.

P.S. That reminds me I've got to get ready for supper I've got Lesbians coming for dinner.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    P.S. That reminds me I've got to get ready for supper I've got Lesbians coming for dinner.
    How you serving them? I hear they go well with Riocca LOL

Actually, i dont know of any 'true' lesbian sites although hopefully another of the GWW regulars will know of a site or two for you

Regards,

Lee

robin
    :goofy: Lol! Should I use that joke at the table?

Cyber-Dyke

It's a group of sites put up by real lesbians, most notably the women of Dark Play ... complete with affiliate program.

robin
    Awesome Bec -- thats what I'm looking for -- Thanks! Do you get a referal for that? If so I'll be sure to make sure my cookies don't get deleted before I sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    Awesome Bec -- thats what I'm looking for -- Thanks! Do you get a referal for that? If so I'll be sure to make sure my cookies don't get deleted before I sign up.
    pretty sure that link gives me credit ... when you register - do read carefully as there's 2 different id codes you need based on which site(s) you're promoting - as Darkplay has its own tracking system independent of the other sites.

robin
    Thanks again Bec -- I had vaguelly noticed that.