Thread: How To Determine Whether To Go Partner Only?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? How To Determine Whether To Go Partner Only?

Im trying to figure out the best time to only allow submissions from partner accounts only on http://www.cumsoda.com right now, we're getting around 300-400 new submissions a day and to be honest, its taking up a little more time to review the submissions than i would like it to.

Out of those 300-400 submissions each day, only about 5% of them are actually getting refused a listing because of stupid reasons, no recip, redirecting, 404 etc.

So at what time should a TGP go to partner account status only in your opinion?

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Out of those 300-400 submissions each day, only about 5% of them are actually getting refused a listing because of stupid reasons, no recip, redirecting, 404 etc.
    Just one quick note, if I am understanding you correctly you can always put something in your code to actually make it verify the reciprocal link first before allowing submission. That might help a little bit

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bryant
    Just one quick note, if I am understanding you correctly you can always put something in your code to actually make it verify the reciprocal link first before allowing submission. That might help a little bit
    Yeah i just never got around to doing it LOL

As im visiting each of the galls anyway i figure its easier just to see if its there as im reviewing them than for me to fuck up the scripting LOL

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    Hm, well this program might be a bit handier then. We added some ASP to one of our directories and it was pretty easy (but then again, my programmers did it and they know what they are doing ). It just seems like a little bit of code to check a specific website for a specific URL.