Thread: Who Would The 'Producer' Be In Respect Of 2257 If A Guy..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Who Would The 'Producer' Be In Respect Of 2257 If A Guy..

Is in his own home, with nobody else around except him and his webam?

I presume he would be the 'legal' producer even if *I* am the one telling him what needs to be err, 'done' so to speak?

Chad any input on this please?

Regards,

Lee

Soonnow
    You'd still be the "producer" - The man with the money - The evil snake (See it like a TV-evangilist)

He's just be all the creative people rolled into one, actor, director, photographer, gopher and grip

I work under the assumption that I am the producer and keep all the required 2257 crap accordingly. The images appear on my site, and I therefore feel I am responsible for maintaining all the necessary records.

The PerMinute sites consider themselves secondary producers, which I don't get, but maybe they tell their attorney how to think. Most contract with "studios" in eastern europe, and they are usually listed on their 2257 pages as the primary producers.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    The advice we've gotten, from more than one source, is to think like a justice department employee who is non-technical. If you look at the page on the screen, and the URL at the top of the browser is one that you own, you should have the records. (This, of course, assumes that the secondary producer shit holds up the way Justice is calling it right now.)