Thread: Parental Breakdown

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Parental Breakdown

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/mean_mom.html

Who is at fault here? The kid for being such a cunt or, the mother, for being such a cunt?

Regards,

Lee

Soonnow
    If it's good for you to be in touch with your anger....
    - This mother of a "son of a bitch" sure is healthy !

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/mean_mom.html

Who is at fault here? The kid for being such a cunt or, the mother, for being such a cunt?

Regards,

Lee
    Pretty hefty...

while I was an exchange student back in 94/95, we had neighbors just like that.... Sad

DEV

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I don't see how anyone could possibly see any fault on the part of the kid. Regardless of what the kid may have done at some point, there is absolutely no justification whatsoever for the actions of the parent. And I certainly didn't hear anything that sounded *remotely* "cuntlike" in the kid's behavior.

Even if this kid regularly acted out and was verbally abusive to his mother, it's the mother's responsiblity to act rationally and reasonably. The kid was clearly trying to be reasonable and calm. Yes, perhaps it was inappropriate to ask his mother to "ask nicely", but nothing justifies the way she treated him.

If I had any way of knowing the source of the video or location where the family lives, I would be on the phone to child protective services immediately.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    She obviously doesn't watch Dr. Phil. Bitchy screaming isn't effective. Slow, deep, and stern works.

The mom clearly needs to get a grip, but my first reaction is to wonder what they were doing before he began recording. It's a setup. Naturally he'll act innocent.