Thread: FREE VIDEO CLIP check this out.. does it look good?

MidwestMale

FREE VIDEO CLIP check this out.. does it look good?

www.midwestmale.com/xmovies/joesephandcorey.mpg

Matt..

tell me how it looks its actually 21 minutes long but i only uploaded half of it on the server (it has a great cum shot tooo) Woohoo....

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMale
    www.midwestmale.com/xmovies/joesephandcorey.mpg

Matt..

tell me how it looks its actually 21 minutes long but i only uploaded half of it on the server (it has a great cum shot tooo) Woohoo....
    it looks good...a pretty decent twink action scene...but what's the deal with the music? the video is obviously an amateur vid so i would either use a cheesy instrumental piece, or better yet, use no music all all. It's an amateur video, why not keep the audio on the same track?

btw...the quality of the audio is not good at all. it's rattling my speakers even at the lowest volume.

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by GPallan
    it looks good...a pretty decent twink action scene...but what's the deal with the music? the video is obviously an amateur vid so i would either use a cheesy instrumental piece, or better yet, use no music all all. It's an amateur video, why not keep the audio on the same track?

btw...the quality of the audio is not good at all. it's rattling my speakers even at the lowest volume.
    oh sorry, is this just a sample vid advertising your models to webmasters? in that case, disregard my last entry

MidwestMale
    well it was just a test video i made to show a couple of my models yeah the sound does suck and well there is too much noise in the background basically well they were talking during the video and i was asking them to do things so i had put music over it so block it out so what i am going to do is add diffrent softer music there and well make it better resolution size and quality size.