Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do these guys look muscular to you?

do these guys look muscular to you?

http://www.musclemenxxx.com/?revid=1110&s=1&nopop=1
    except for the one guy near the top with the tattoos, do the guys on this tour seem particularly like muscle men to you?

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    except for the one guy near the top with the tattoos, do the guys on this tour seem particularly like muscle men to you?
    Yeah..pretty much so.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Not realy. They have nie bodys but youd think there would be at least one bulky bodybuilder type in there for a site devoted to muscles. The top guy and the bottom guy are good but not the ones in the middle.

curiousbunny
    the guy int he white undies on the top right is hot hot hot i love those body types yes they do look like muscular guys 2 me
    except that shower scene those 2 guys are avg.

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by shelmal
    Not realy. They have nie bodys but youd think there would be at least one bulky bodybuilder type
    well muscles doesn't have to be bodybuilders that is super buff. :bush:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hey basschick!

For the most part I'd say they're ok.

In the preview section though, the guys in rows 2 and 3 don't fit my expectation of what I'd find on the site. They're hotties, yes... but not what I think of when I'm thinking muscle men (the guy in the sunglasses what I immediately expected).

I'd change (or bulk up LOL) the guys at the top of the other pages, especially in the video boxes. As an example, if the guy in the bj scene (who is getting the blow job) is built and bulky, I'd focus more on his body (allowing the other guys head to be seen so you know there's more going one there - if that makes sense.) As for the he guy in the hammock, I'd like to see a body like the sunglass guy.

I'm liking it though, just a couple of body tweaks

Hope this helps.

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Rainbo1956
    First, IMHO there is a differance between "body builder" and muscle men or muscular men.
    Plus, body builders don't always look "pumped up" so to speak or so big...unless they're working out everyday like they're getting ready to compete...some body builders even end up looking a little over weight if they're not working out everyday...depending on what weight division they're in.

So, in the long way of answering......the guys look "fine", like muscle men for sure. Some a little slight (IF someone was looking for guys with huge muscles) but, it doesn't say "body builders".

newman
    Hmmmm not realy they are nice indeed, but not a really muscle boy (but the first one is a muscle boy, and very smacky )

Xstr8guy
    Muscle men yes... body builders no.

I see TopBucks is still using the freshest content from 5 years ago

Real nice tour Basschick who did that for you?

To me 90% of the guys have an athletic build and would fit into the jock category, not muscle men or bodybuilders. Plenty of room in the jock market for a hot site like this though.. great work!

that's the new topbucks site, not mine. my guys are not nude

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Real nice tour Basschick who did that for you?

To me 90% of the guys have an athletic build and would fit into the jock category, not muscle men or bodybuilders. Plenty of room in the jock market for a hot site like this though.. great work!

Those guys on the main page are sexy, BassChick!! Yeah, I'd say they're muscle guys. I don't like it when guys are pumped (like Arnold used to be!)... I prefer it when a guy looks more realistic... But, my first instict was that they were hot mostly because of the nudity, then the muscles...

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Yummmm they are perfect!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    I know not all muscle guys are bodybuilders but when you have a site called musclexxx you should have a few really pumped guys sprinkled in. Of course after saying that I have to admit that that site is one of my biggest sellers so they seem to be doing something right.

their old site was one of my bigger sellers - how is this new site doing for you? still up to normal on ratio compared to the old tour? better? worse?

Quote Originally Posted by shelmal
    I know not all muscle guys are bodybuilders but when you have a site called musclexxx you should have a few really pumped guys sprinkled in. Of course after saying that I have to admit that that site is one of my biggest sellers so they seem to be doing something right.