Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hahahahahaha.... January Internext Rates..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Hahahahahaha.... January Internext Rates..

http://www.venetian.com

5th Jan thru 8th Jan.

Check out the room rates.

Hahahahahaha.

Me thinks someone at AVN has been toking on the crack pipe a little to much

Regards,

Lee

good lord!

the cheapest reservation for three nights is a regular suite with king sized bed $2,697.00 :eek: three nights in a prima suite with king sized bed is Total: $5,247.00.

if i went for my son's birthday in august, three days for the cheaper suite is $717.00. if i went for halloween, it's $927.00. i guess the venetian is hoping all webmasters are willing to spend $2,697.00 plus tax on a room most will barely see...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    good lord!

the cheapest reservation for three nights is a regular suite with king sized bed $2,697.00 :eek: three nights in a prima suite with king sized bed is Total: $5,247.00.

if i went for my son's birthday in august, three days for the cheaper suite is $717.00. if i went for halloween, it's $927.00. i guess the venetian is hoping all webmasters are willing to spend $2,697.00 plus tax on a room most will barely see...
    Dont forget, AVN get a cut of the room prices too

In addition to the HUGE markup of the $0.50 per square footage of the showroom floor.

They are nickel and diming us for every cent they can get it seems as of late.

Im waiting for them to anounce that passes for the Vegas show are going to cost $500 a head too.

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    At those prices I sure hope it includes Air Fare to & from...

Boy Toys or Girl Toys (depending on your needs) for each night (not to mention different ones for each night)

All you eat breakfast, lunch, dinner & midnight snacks

Plus of course all you can drink

Sheesh that is one steep price schedule... :wacko:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Man that is crazy, no way I am paying that much for a room. Can't you just tell them you aren't with any convention?

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Are they really running Internext directly against CES? It's the 5th-8th, and if they're doing that, they're just insane.

My guess is that the Venetian's prices are because of CES, not because of AVN's gouging.

BDBionic
    CES was going on last year too, at the same time.

All around, that week's an expensive one for Vegas. AVN is also Jan 5-8th, at the Sands right next to the Venetian. So you have CES, you have AVN, and you have Internext. And Internext is the small player among those 3. So they're hardly the ones responsible for jacking up those prices. At least directly. Having the show those same 3 days makes for some more expenses.

But for me? Could be cheaper than the last 2 years. Because I go to both Internext and AVN. So now I can mix up the two and stay there for just a few days instead of a whole week. 3-4 days less in Vegas than the previous 2 years? I'll end up saving money Not to mention it's Vegas. There's plenty of other hotels to stay at besides the Venetian that are all within spitting distance of the show floors.

What we found was that room rates for the Internext days were cheap, but when we wanted to add days at the end to go to AVN, it was 2 or 3 times the price due to CES.

Perhaps AVN realizes that Internext continues to get smaller and is moving in the direction of combining the shows together.

I will say that if Internext is in fact directly the same days as CES, everyone should get their hotel rooms NOW. When we were booking the last two days in October, rates were already becoming ridiculous even at some rather second-rate hotels (Imperial Palace, Circus Circus)

BDBionic
    Chip,
    I say you just get a villa like last time and we all have a giant slumber party.

Everyone who promotes BoyFunk.com and reaches a certain sales threshhold gets to share a bed with their pick of the hot BoyFunk boys

Hmmmm.

I like that idea a lot. Not sure our boys would feel the same way, though.

But maybe we could have the boys do a scene improvised from suggestions from attending affiliates who've met a certain sales threshold

Corey Bryant
    Yeah, we have already registered for CES. Same dates next year. Last January, CES started on the last day of Internext. But that was about the saem price last year. Actually last year when we looked (around the CES dates), Venetian was about $864 a night

Last year, they told us thet the CES expo was going to be at the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Sands Expo, so you can imagine how many people might be there in January 2006.

kcwebwerks

OK, Really dumb question, but....

WHAT is CES? LOL

Since I'm not going to be able to attend Internext this week, I was thinking that I would try for the one in Jan instead. Is this CES something that I would want to attend rather than going to Internext?

CES, as i recall, stands for consumer electronic show. it happens simultaneously with our adult webmaster convention, and i believe the avn thing is a third thing all happening on the same days in vegas.

JustBryce
    Prices are that high at Venetian.com because you are booking directly through a hotel that has most of its rooms set aside for the convention. They have very limited quantities because they hold blocks for the conventions.

If you are serioius about going to the show and want to stay at the Venentian then call Rose Tours (888) 491-7673). They have a Luxury Suite (1 King) for $279. A Bella Suite (2 queens) is $299. Heck you can get a Piazza Suite with 2 bedrooms for $869.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Getting a hotel room at a convention is a balance between convenience and budget. I loved having it at Mandalay Bay because I got a room at the Luxor for 4 nights including tax less than $600 and the Luxor is connected to Mandalay underground so I never had to go outside. I only spent a few hours a morning in my room so I dont care to spend a lot of money for a bed and a shower.

What is close to the Venetian that is cheaper and convenient??
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!