Thread: Took over a month off... feels great to be back :)

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

Took over a month off... feels great to be back :)

Wow, not too much has changed in a month. Took 5 weeks off to regroup - got way too stress on the 2257 drama. Didn't even update my site. It's incredible what a different perspective you get once your away from the biz for that long. I'm actually looking forward to whatever happens next.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Dzinerbear
    Welcome back. I hear you. I've taken a bit of a break from the boards. I haven't been posting or reading a lot. Way too much drama, way too much opinion and speculation, and way too many people screaming the end of the world. It's nice to get away from it all sometimes.

If you want to get all churned up again, read the threads on the proposed 25% tax. If you don't, stay away.

dzinerbear

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    welcome back. will you be at internext?
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Hi Dzinerbear and CBL,

Not had a chance to look into the tax issue yet. I saw a general article on it but I was in the middle of my vacation and just left it alone. Hmm, I'm sure there's some very interesting arguments on that thread...

I've never been to internext. I do want to go at least once to see what it's all about. I know that it takes alot of planning and it's not something that I can just take off and go to. Hopefully next year, I will have something more concrete and commercial to offer for the next gathering.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome back

I gotta agree, taking a break once in a while is definately a good thing, it clears the head for sure

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Welcome back Charles.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Thanks Mark,

Joined IntenseCash. Love the new site !