Thread: Flirt4Free

Dzinerbear

Flirt4Free

Hi all,

Just wonder if any of you out there promote Flirt4Free? And how have sales been for the past three months. I'm noticing a significant and concerning drop.

dzinerbear

BDBionic
    I think with VideoSecrets you have to expect a little bit of up down action.

At least for me, this is always attributed to a few individual users being very very active and spending a lot of money, and then disappearing because they either realize they spent too much or lost interest hehe. And so it can take a few weeks or a couple months to find someone else like that. These people are like "whales" in Las Vegas - high rollers who drop tons of money.

With Flirt4Free I've had 5 or 6 of these guys that have each spend at least several thousand dollars. I remember April to May of last year... my sales in May were half what they were in April, only because one individual guy I'd referred didn't spend any money in May on chatting with models. Then he came back in June, spent as much as he did in April, but was joined by another person just like him. The two of them together made June twice as much as April. Then July came around and again, each one of them took a break. But they were back! In August! And made that month as much as I had in June. And they stayed around for Sept and were joined by another guy just like them. And they stayed in October as well. So each of those months generated even more commissions than the month prior. Then they disappeared again, only to be replaced a couple months later by people just like em.

So with Flirt4Free the way it's worked for me, I build up a base of smaller spenders. These are individual people who will maybe spend money on Flirt4Free a half dozen times or so, tops, and that's it. I build up enough of those and that steadily increases my revenue base with Flirt4Free because one month I'll have 10 people like that, the next month 15, the next 20. Raising my base minimum gradually, so that instead of Zero, I can count on each month generating at least $50... then $75 the next month... then $100 the month after that. It's slow though because as you pick up new users, some of your old ones will drop off. But nonetheless, it grows. But then on top of those little spenders (the old ladies and the nickel slots) I'll get these whales that will roll in and drop $1000 in a day because they're in love with some model. The whale at the high limit table. And that's where the money comes from. And sometimes the little old ladies at the nickel slots see some model they love and so venture over to the high limit table, if but once but they do it that once nonetheless.

Check our stats on VSCash, Michael, to see if the drop you saw is accountable to 1 or 2 single individual customers that you referred not coming back this week. Perhaps even ask VideoSecrets to send those 2 people some free, comped minutes. When 2 of my biggest whales ever stopped coming back, I told VideoSecrets about it. And they e-mailed those customers to offer them some free minutes for being such good customers and spending so much money. And ya know what that did? Brought them right back. Hooked em back in so that I got 2 more months of big spending outta those guys. hehe.

Dzinerbear
    Brian,

Thanks for the comprehensive answer. Good stuff.

Cheers,
    dzinerbear