Thread: Another PPS Question

Dzinerbear

Another PPS Question

Is it normal for a PPS program to show you how many rebills you would have had? In the stats area, it showed 1 rebill in the PPS section and the commission was 0.00.

Cheers
    dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id not say it was normal for a PPS sponsor to do unless they also offered a revshare program.

I know when TopBucks redid their stats a few months back they showed the rebills for about 36 hours but apparently some people didnt like seeing the extra data and complained so it got removed from the stats page

Personally, if they are showing that data, for you its a good thing, especially if they offer a revshare business model to, if you are seeing that you are being paid $35 for example on a $5 trial and you are also seeing that that $5 trial signup is rebilling in to month 3 or 4, id be switching my links to the revshare payout as you will make more if its a consistent rebill.

Just my thoughts at least.

Regards,

Lee

I have never seen a pps program share any retention data. The only thing I have seen is t&c that say that if your traffic is shit quality they have the right to force you into a revshare program.

cheers,
    Luke

Dzinerbear
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing, Lee, it could be a good sales tool to let you know how the program is retaining.

dzinerbear