Thread: Anyone know how to contact these ppl?

robin

Anyone know how to contact these ppl?

OK, I'm totally frustrated now!

I'm trying to contact bigcashsociety about problems with their hosted galleries. But their email addresses are useless. I'm getting error messages :"unrouteable mail domain "bigcashsociety.com".

I've also been trying to contact Military Cash for a few weeks about their stats area but they don't seem to have any valid email addresses -- bounces and black holes.

Anyone from these programs out there? Help please.

I had been having problems with the stats on militarycash since early Julyl. One of the guys there just got back to me yesterday. Try writing to him at eddie@reaxsismedia.com.

Ed

ps... their stats program still isn't working. I can only get the current days stats.

robin
    Hey Ed thanks -- yeah found that email address so I've sent an email there too. Err correction thats not an email address that I had.

Yep thats the problem I'm having with them. Logs me out anytime I try to get something more.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I just ICQ'd this thread link to Mario @ BCS for ya Robin

Regards,

Lee

robin - most of the time, i don't hear back from bigcashsociety. most of my emails have gone unanswered. on the other hand, they did send a check... have you tried to phone them?

Xstr8guy
    When is someone going to tell the truth about BCS??? It looks like the program is broken to me.

dalimili
    Well, my stats at BCS are totally useless, they change on a daily basis - one day I have 3 total signups, next day there's only one for the same period, then agan 5, then 2... etc etc...

Something is totally wrong with that program

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I signed up as a surfer a while back, trial membership.

And it was soooo slow.

Like I was on dial-up :uhoh:

robin
    Oh my!...You guys are scaring me now. :cry:

Thanks Lee!

robin
    Hey basschick thanks for the info -- no I just signed up with them two days ago and thought I would do the email route -- obviously thats not the way to go...

Dzinerbear
    BCS had processing woes last year when they're processor stopped doing adult. Maybe this is just symptomatic of more problems.

dzinerbear