Thread: New webmasters page - feedback please.

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar

New webmasters page - feedback please.

I am excited about our new webmasters page that was just designed in prep for Internext. I know a lot of people won't see it sense most of them are at internext right now. I will be there tomorrow!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, this is one of the most important pages for us on the site.

Here is the new link www.livetwinkscam.com/webmasters.html
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally, i dont like it sorry

Purely from the marketing perspective mind you, design wise its pretty good, except the light blue text on the header needs to stand out a little more, id make that text pure white or even animate it 'slightly'.

IMHO you have to much empty space up the top of the page, that is where you need to be hitting webmasters with the real message, affordbale, high quality live feeds, not showing off your models.

The text itself is, to me, somewhat bland also, again, this is just my opinion but, you focus ISNT pleasing the surfer, its making sure that the surfer retains, making sure they are happy with the models is just aspect of 'pleasing' them. You dont mention anything about what makes YOUR live feeds different from the hundreds of others out there, can my members chat with your models? Can my members watch the models before spending money? Are there any upsells on the feeds?

You also have a couple of small typos, 'cliental' i beleive should read 'clientele'.

You could probably spice the text up using a few power words for example, instead of;

As a webmaster, you know how important retention can be. We believe keeping things fresh is what makes surfers want to come back to your site, and that's what we deliver.

We feature the hottest boys who's focus is pleasing the surfer through the way they live and interact. Our models don’t just walk in, show themselves, and walk away. Your cliental actually feel part of their daily lives.
    Id probably spice it up a little like this;

We know how important retention is to your business. With our easy to use live content feeds that keep your members coming back for more, day after day we feel positive that your members will retain longer making you more money from your paysites.

Our selection of fresh faced models guarantee your members a live interactive experience like they have never experienced before, by offering up our live cam feeds to your members 24/7 you will not only feed their desire to chat with some of the webs hottest models but, you will increase your profit levels. Contact us today to demo our exclusive live cam content and see for yourself how our affordable live feeds will help keep your members rebilling month after month.
    Thats my opinion anyway and as i say, its purely from a marketing standpoint, the design is good apart from that one aspect of the header text getting a little lost in the header itself.

Regards,

Lee

Oh one other thing id change design wise too LOL

Instead of having the models in the header with the color imposed over them, make those graphics un-altered, i.e just leave shots of the models there without any special 'graphic' stuff over them which 'may' put off potential clients by not being able to see just how 'fresh' looking the models themselves are

Regards,

Lee

Thanks for the feedback Lee, that is what I am looking for. I sent the designer the info, we are defintely going to change the stuff you quoted and are going to add the header info you suggested. Excellent feedback! Thank you.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam
    Thanks for the feedback Lee, that is what I am looking for. I sent the designer the info, we are defintely going to change the stuff you quoted and are going to add the header info you suggested. Excellent feedback! Thank you.
    No probs Jacob, happy to help, i do have to say also, i like this version 100x better than your previous webmaster page even as it is :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Haha that is why I am soooo excited! Now just making it more perfect.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam
    Haha that is why I am soooo excited! Now just making it more perfect.
    You know, this may be a really stupid idea but, rather than having a 'webmaster page' for your feeds, why dont you think about making a webmaster specific site for them instead?

Taking a look at other places who offer feeds, PlugInFeeds, LiveBucks, etc etc id figure developing a site around the webmaster side of things could well be more beneficial to you than having a single page.

That way, you would also be able to add a lot more information about your live feeds on the site instead of trying to cram as much info as possible on a single page.

As is ay, just a thought and im sure it has an equal amount of benefits / drawbacks to how you are doing things right now.

Branding is definately an important aspect of marketing things towards webmasters just as it is whn marketing products towards surfers and personally, id rather have something different to brand towards webmasters than the feeds themselves, it also opens you up to a whole other traffic stream too

Regards,

Lee

We eventually will. It is defintely in the works. We wanted to replace the old webmasters page and put this one up. I think it is hot! Mainly Brandon in his under wear with a hard on, mmmm!

We will work on the small fixes here and there and take the feedback to help make it perfect. Most cam sites I know just have a webmasters page. Once we have it perfected maybe I will buy a ad spot again on your forum :thumbsup:
    Thanks,
    Jacob