Thread: Do You Own Any 'Webmaster' Type Books?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Own Any 'Webmaster' Type Books?

Ive been doing some more research in to the non-adult world for the last few hours and one thing that really struck me was the amount of sites that carried webmaster related book ads and not just basic HTML related books but a wide reach of topics ranging from software development, php progamming and even setting up your own servers.

Do any of you folks own or buy 'business' related books that specifically cater to online businesses and, if so, did you find them via a link on a resource site or did you use a search engine to find the book?

I have to say im always amazed about the types of things non-adult webmasters put on their sites and, it never even dawned on me that these types of books could be added to sites in the non-adult world as an additional stream of revenue.

Regards,

Lee

Madame0120
    With a partner that can, and does learn eveything from books, I should say we do! I don't know how many times he's answered a question with the question - did you read the docs?

Yea - books everywhere - neatly arranged in some anal retentive fashion that I would never dare to fuck with. :uhoh: