Thread: Epassport personal or business?!

Epassport personal or business?!

Hola,

A question about Epassport.

I want to sign up for an account but I´m not sure for a personal or a business. I want to get paid from my sponsors by Epassport so it is a transaction between business ( sponsor ) and personal ( me ).

Is this possible or do I have to sign up for a business epassport too?

I´m not sure but I think I´ve read something about problems to get paid with a personal account from business accounts.

Thanks
    Tom

personal is fine - you can receive up to $500 per day. if you make more than that, you may have to contact epassporte, or get a business epassporte account.

hola basschick,

many thanks for the fast reply.

So I´ll sign up for a personal account.

Tom

Greg Gaskell
    I have both so we can get funds faster, if a personal pays a business account the money is held for 14days as pending, B2B also works fine so it really depends on the transactions and what account they are from for us.

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Gaskell
    I have both so we can get funds faster, if a personal pays a business account the money is held for 14days as pending, B2B also works fine so it really depends on the transactions and what account they are from for us.

How much was it for you to set up both accounts? I've been debating the same question as Vachico and the website doesn't really give clear answers.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Also, dont forget if you are making transfers of $1000 or lower you can upgrade to a 'Select' account so long as you have 2 payment methods on file

Regards,

Lee

MisterMark
    This is just one man's opinion, but my experience with them has not been good. They often ignored my emails and phone calls to customer service. I dumped them as soon as I could.

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by kcwebwerks
    How much was it for you to set up both accounts? I've been debating the same question as Vachico and the website doesn't really give clear answers.
    It's been a while, i had to wire funds in for the business account from my bank account , but you are talking a few hundred bucks if that.
    personal accounts you can set up with a business account, they have all the options to do that.
    If you are doing biz regular on epass, get a business account as the options it comes with are totally worth it.

Greg Gaskell
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMark
    This is just one man's opinion, but my experience with them has not been good. They often ignored my emails and phone calls to customer service. I dumped them as soon as I could.
    I have never had that problem at all, been really good to me and they save me so much time, even my maid has an epass account i pay her from.
    I set it up thro the biz account and I love epass.