GTP Visual Analyzer Lite edition, the ultimate tool for analyzing your traffic!

See everything they do
Have you ever wondered how your traffic goes through your pages, where their mouse lands, and what they do, where they click? This is the first program EVER that gives you a chance to do just that: see your visitors' mouse movement!

With fantastic features like filtering by country, line mode, mass view and lots more you have everything needed to get the best out of your pages.

It's simple
You set up a campaign for a page, put a little piece of code on the page, and the script starts recording every visitor that passes by! When you then login to your admin panel you can see who visited your site, where they are from, what browser they user, and lots more. With a single click you play back their entire mouse session, including clicks & selections (beta). With another click this gets converted to lines, so you can see imediately what he has done on your pages!

Then the mass mode shows ALL mouse sessions or mouse clicks from all the sessions on your page, so you see where nobody goes on your page, and what the popular spots are on your page, so you know where to put your banners/sales texts!

With the Enterprise edition you can even follow the user through your whole site, see them from index page to signup page, and view exactly what he has done, where he has clicked, and how he has moved, on every single page!

Worrying about traffic fraud?
Using GTP Visual Analyzer Lite edition you can easily see if your traffic brokers are sending you real traffic! You put up a filter campaign that only records users from a specific site, using the referer filter. If you've bought 100 visitors you want to see 100 mouse recordings!

"This is something to open the minds of the webmasters .. it's something people have always needed to use.... I'd have to say now that almost everything i've ever been told/heard won't be *proven* until we see it through a program like this .. this is the ultimate evidence of how and where to put your selling points!" Krusty
http://www.visualanalyzer.com/ for more information

Lite version features & limitations
-Recording and playing back mouse sessions
-Line mode
-Fast
-Mass line mode for movement
-Mass line mode for clicks
-Easy installation
-It's unique - there is no other tool that does this
-1 domain
-Maximum of one campaign at once, so after deletion you can start a new one
-Maximum of 100 sessions per campaign
-Great support
-Cheap!
The lite version only costs $150.- for one year, that is only $12.50 per month!

What are you waiting for?

Goto http://www.VisualAnalyzer.com/purchase.php and click "Buy now" under the right column! It is only $12.50 per month - every seen an unique program so cheap? Tell me, because I haven't!

Payments by: Paypal, Moneybookers
Paypal is automated, your account gets activated instantly!