Thread: GodSaidManSaid.com... WTF?

Xstr8guy

GodSaidManSaid.com... WTF?

This site was advertised today on a very popular talk radio station following the #1 program in Dallas, so it's likely that several hundred thousand people heard this commercial. This station also airs the disgustingly misogynistic Tom Leikus as well as Howard Stern. So it's not like this is religious station.

Check out what this site says about homosexuality... http://www***godsaidmansaid.com/topi...244&ItemId=596 (remove the ***'s... I don't want to give this hate site the pleasure of discovering out little paradise).

Leaving the US has been a frequent topic of conversation on this board lately. Is it really time to go? I love this country, it's just too bad that so many people hate us so intensely. And every day, the hate seems to grow exponentially.

Btw, what's up with that lame domain name? Couldn't they have come up with something catchier? Idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Leaving the US has been a frequent topic of conversation on this board lately. Is it really time to go? I love this country, it's just too bad that so many people hate us so intensely. And every day, the hate seems to grow exponentially.
    When I left the U.S. over 3 years ago I felt it might be the answer, it wasn't. No matter where you go in the world you will be an American in everyone elses eyes. You will automatically have many barriers to overcome with most people you meet. This isn't just an American thing.. the British have the same problem, as do Europeans. After traveling abroad the last few years I CANNOT WAIT to come home!

Soon enough I'll be moving to a third world country for about a year, if I can handle it, then back home to the U.S.

Our American people didn't change overnight when Bush was elected. Phelps has been around long before Bush Jr. was president. I have a feeling when I get back to the states I'll be stirring the pot a bit. I feel more patriotic now then ever before and wont let some bible thumping smug Daddies little rich boy tell me how to live my life.

Xstr8guy
    All of this bullshit make me so angry that I want to fight! But it also wears me down until all I want to do is leave. :hmmph:

now do people actually buy that stuff?

50% of gay men are HIV+, and the average lifespan is 41?

I mean really...

is ANYONE that dumb?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Xstr8guy
    The average lifespan of a gay man is 41? Oh, I better plan my funeral now!

41???? shit, I'm already dead and turned to dust!!!!!!!!!!!!

The average lifespan of a gay man is 41? Oh, I better plan my funeral now!
    Amazing.. I guess all those old queens I've encountered are just a figment of my imagination! :uhoh:

lottatoys
    What?!.. people need to question what they read on the Internet..?
    No need .. It's alllllll true..

Quick.. send that website to everyone in your address book via email and Bill Gates will send you $10 for every person that opens it..

There needs to be more websites that presents passages from the bible out of context just to show the way things can be twisted..

Like how attending a football game is eeeevil..

Leviticus 11:7-8 (King James Version)
    7And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
    8Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
    Translation.. don't touch or eat pig..
    Sooo.. Football players are destined for damnation if they use a real ball..
    as are all the fans in the stands eating the hot dogs..
    And don't drink the beer there, yell at the other team.. or sell concessions either.. I Corinthians 6:10: nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Well.. that frees up Monday Nights..

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Amazing.. I guess all those old queens I've encountered are just a figment of my imagination! :uhoh:
    Who ya callin' an ol' queen?! Lol

Who ya callin' an ol' queen?! Lol

This guy

Xstr8guy
    I think you are mistaken Squirt. I believe that is my ex-wife. I had heard she was hitting a rough patch but I didn't know it was getting that bad.

Madame0120
    I think you are mistaken Squirt. I believe that is my ex-wife. I had heard she was hitting a rough patch but I didn't know it was getting that bad.
    You must have loved her deepely. Letting her take all the cloths

Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    You must have loved her deepely. Letting her take all the cloths

Yeah that.. or all the makeup ha ha ha! Poor doll

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    they need to come out with me. there was a time that i felt like a magnet for "old queens" :noddy: (squirt's words not mine )

been groped, stared at, etc at the mall and store a few times. got cruised by some impatient dude at the adult store, he was sooo eager to get me in the bathroom for some reason :wtf:
    they need to fix their numbers, more like 50% of gays live long beyond 41 years old and chase twinks around the place :uhoh:

When I say "Old Queens" I mean old drag queens and/or the negative bitchy type of old Gay guy that is lonely because of his meanness.. not just ya average old gay guy. If we're lucky we grow old and wise... if we have a bad attitude and grow old we become old queens. :devil: